Topic: The Final Destination

I went to see "The hangover" today and it was awesome! But they showed a trailer of "The Final Destination" which is going to be in 3D it seems. It looks kida wicked, at least better than the #3.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v4osKSQrrk[/youtube]

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-06-20 22:05:15)

Re: The Final Destination

i've hated all the final destinations that I have seen and I doubt i will bother with this one.

Glenn-BoB wrote:

i've hated all the final destinations that I have seen and I doubt i will bother with this one.

BOO'S LOL

I love this movies, i can not get enought of them!
i can't wait for this movie, i am counting down (not days) but the Hours

I loved them especially the second with that car wreck highway scene. fricken cool man!

This new one looks SO bad.  It looks worse than the previous three (which is hard to do).  PASS.

Tim we know you NOT fan  but you seem to post in every  FD post there is lol
maybe you fan lol
if you think this looks bad, you should see terror toons lol

I Will be taking the week off work  to watch this every day
I am HUGE fan (So DON'Y say anything bad about  THIS mvoie, or come  hunt you down and make you watch TERROR TOONS LOL )

smile

I liked the first, I really liked the idea of the 2nd about "correcting the changes", and the third seemed mailed in.

The problem with this 4th one is that the racing accident essentially happened a few months ago.  I forget which driver and where, but he went airborne into the fence that surrounds the track, really wicked video.  Took me forever to find the right one, but damn they crash a lot!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeVZoWiQEpM[/youtube]

Dang that was fucked up.

Glenn-BoB wrote:

What's to hate?, great imagination, great kills. I say again What's to hate?

^^ Agreed 

There are much worse horror out there such as Feast, Feast 2 Sloppy Seconds, Children of the Corn sequels, Dead Alive.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-06-21 14:22:52)

The deaths in this one seems more gruesome plus it is going to be in 3D so i think its a must see for me

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-06-21 14:26:09)

all these movies i can't wait

i like these films the first two are  good, the third is the least of the series so far but it's still not a bad film, very watchable.love the music to them as well.

wolfman1959 wrote:

i like these films the first two are  good, the third is the least of the series so far but it's still not a bad film, very watchable.love the music to them as well.

I like the Choose Their Fate version on the DVD, the other version of the sunbed scene is even more brutal to me.

Another reason to go see #4 : They will probably have titties

The previous films haven't been great, but some of the sequences that have been put together have been very cool.

I love your handle here "fugly stick" lol

Final Destination is always going to be one of those "better" horror/thriller movies.

I know the story is getting old but the crash scenes i think are fun

I think & hope this series of films run & run, as long as they can think of cool ways for people to die there is no reason why they can't.

One of my favoriate deaths was the engine fan in the face at the drive threw line. Hell after i take my walk i am going to watch all 3 movies!

My favorites from the series are:

Final 3: The bimbo's get fried on the sunbeds.
Final 2: Guy  get's chopped up by the barbed wire fence.
Final 2: Guy get's the fire escape ladder in the face.
Final 1: Girl get's hit by the bus.

Just watched the trailer (via post no.1 above) and all I can say is I'm definitely seeing that film when it opens in August in UK cinemas. I can see that getting an 18 certificate, as based on the clips from the trailer the death scenes could push the certificate up from a 15 to an 18 this time. And the death scenes in the first three were pretty gory, and they were all given 15 certificates!

The Final Destination movies are one of the few horror movie series in the last 10 years which have been one of the better ones. It was helped by Glen Morgan and James Wong who built the foundations with the first film 10 years ago (I'd forgot the first one came out in 1999). Before that film they had done great work on The X Files and Millennium.

I'm a FD fan and i'm ready to check this one out! Not so sure about 3-D but i'll give it a try!

I've only seen the first - and I'm OK with that