Re: The Final Destination

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

My favorites from the series are:

Final 3: The bimbo's get fried on the sunbeds.
Final 2: Guy  get's chopped up by the barbed wire fence.
Final 2: Guy get's the fire escape ladder in the face.
Final 1: Girl get's hit by the bus.

Agree except for the Final 3 death.  Been done so many times, and was badly done here.  All they had to do was push the board over all the way to one side.

The barbed wire fence was great.

At least they haven't completely ran this series into the ground yet (*Cough* SAW *Cough*) I wonder how the characters will die this time around....hmm...:rolleyes:

azathoth wrote:
ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

My favorites from the series are:

Final 3: The bimbo's get fried on the sunbeds.
Final 2: Guy  get's chopped up by the barbed wire fence.
Final 2: Guy get's the fire escape ladder in the face.
Final 1: Girl get's hit by the bus.

Agree except for the Final 3 death.  Been done so many times, and was badly done here.  All they had to do was push the board over all the way to one side.

The barbed wire fence was great.

the girl getting hit by the bus is great, one of the best shock moments in the history of cinema, well in the top 20 anyway.

My fav was in 3 the kid got a engine fan blade or what ever it was in the back of the head.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

My fav was in 3 the kid got a engine fan blade or what ever it was in the back of the head.

I totally agree, that one was best from 3, the best from 2 is the barbed wire and the best from 1 is the bus hit.

Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I totally agree, that one was best from 3, the best from 2 is the barbed wire and the best from 1 is the bus hit.

The 2nd one i liked the kid being blown up at the BBQ.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

The 2nd one i liked the kid being blown up at the BBQ.

Yeah, that was a good one. I do think that this new installment will be pretty good as well.:D

Nail Gun death was nasty as she was still alive.
Pole in perry, didn't see that coming.

31 days to go woo hoo

Wow its going to be a fun movie. I know its predictable but i love the deaths.

It's released in UK cinemas on 28th August.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2009-08-01 13:29:58)

Has anyone got the 3rd TV Spot, i really want see it.
Something about a bus?  hmm

After watching the trailer for FD4 with the NASCAR style opening sequence, also knowing this one is being helmed by David Ellis (FD2 & Snakes on a Plane) > I'm really looking forward to it. It's a great formula and I've enjoyed all 3. FD2 being the stand-out for me.

I actually didn't mind these movies . I hope it is a good one at least.

I will see it for the 3D.

i like all three films so far unusual for a series for me to say that

yeah final destination isn't bad, 3d is cool. why is it being released the same day as halloween 2? thats not the brightest idea

No its not, for it will hurt both movies with matching opening days. But I am excited about going to see this.

BASSI - Thanks for posting this new TV spot for The Final Destination. Another good, tantalising teaser for the upcoming cinema release. Can't wait to see this later this month!

Last edited by WaveCrest (2009-08-09 17:25:00)

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I just found tv spot 4 big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile
check out check out check out check out check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShKvXIQE2dA

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile  smile  smile

Last edited by BASSI (2009-08-10 03:14:46)

im looking forward to it... the deaths are always so creative

i could do without the storyline after the last two of course. it's decent, but gets redundant.

seriously tho, it could just be 2 hours of snippets of fucked up accidents and id be in theatre heaven!

i think it was the 2nd one with the crash on the thruway?

i live in nys, and the freakiest part about all of that was the fact that i could identify with the scene, them having used the nys trooper car and everything... it was very surreal to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRYu03c-Pv8

hehe i just got giddy and giggly watching that

i think there's something wrong with me... hmm

News
http://bbfc.co.uk/recent/index.php?media=film
That The Final Destination is NOW RATED 15 in UK
It only  81m 42s. long ?
I THINK IT SHORTS ONE

BASSI - You've beat me to it! Was going to post the exact same thing, about The Final Destination being passed by the BBFC. I forgot that you're from the UK like me (but I suppose that dosen't make a difference. You could be from the US and saw the rating for the film on the BBFC website). It is short, so I'm hoping that there will be deleted footage on the eventual DVD. Mind you I think the second film was short as well, and that was directed by the same director I think. It's likely just a coincidence. Still, it will be an entertaining night out at the cinema, based on the well edited trailer and teasers.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2009-08-12 18:04:41)

I love that tv spot up there on top of fourm smile

made my day

Here tv spot number 5
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-5ic8QCbs[/youtube]