Topic: Splatterhouse Video Game Delayed

Splatterhouse was always one of my favorite arcade games when I was a young kid back in 1988. It was about the closest thing I thought I would ever see to being able to control Jason from Friday the 13th. Well the souped up and revamped "remake" of t...

Read More : Splatterhouse Video Game Delayed

Re: Splatterhouse Video Game Delayed

As long as there is tons of blood and gore im in smile

You gotta be shittin me.....they were making a game!!!! Oh sweet dog crap. Did u know that the original games were loosly based off the works of HP Lovecraft read a few of his pieces of work, talk about creepy and strange

Awesome! Although i liked 2 the best out of them ( with the introduction of the chainsaw and all .. ) But can't wait to see what the new ones is like !

I found a trailer .. And btw Goon.. doesn't sound like they changed the story much at all.. Is it still Rick and Jennifer?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aGtb_3DhAA[/youtube]

This looks like a lot of fun . I saw a cinder block..but where's the Shot Gun .. or meat cleaver??

I've always wanted to play the original "Splatterhouse" games, but I never have got the chance. I'll have to see how I can play them.

game looks and sounds pretty sweet, too bad it's delayed

yourmotheratemydog715 wrote:

I've always wanted to play the original "Splatterhouse" games, but I never have got the chance. I'll have to see how I can play them.

find an emulator for it.

I have a Splatterhouse 2 ROM for my sega emulator.. can't find a working one for the first though.

Nocturnal wrote:

I found a trailer .. And btw Goon.. doesn't sound like they changed the story much at all.. Is it still Rick and Jennifer?

I'm not sure.. I'm really just going on what the developers are putting out there.. But apparently they got some comic book writer on board to write the "script".. I mean I'm sure the basic idea is the same but they have probably changed up a lot of other things..

Cool , can't wait to play it and find out.

Mmmmmm..................meaty

Rollstuhlwolf wrote:

Hopefully this game still finds its way into my collection someday. Until then, bust out your dusty NES and pick a copy of the original up on Ebay.

Don't forget that's an edited version of the original arcade game.

I've never played the classic Splatterhouse, But the new one looks really good!:D

This sucks that it got delayed, I was just telling a friend about it the other day.