Topic: Dead Tone

I read about Dead Tone a while back being banned for explicit gore but can't find much about it besides that it was based on the urban legend of kids prank calling a serial killer.

Re: Dead Tone

there's a lot of urban legends ou there about prank calling and always dying after the serial killer goes after them.  but actually i have hopes for this so called dead tone movie that i have never heard before

Oh another prank call movie? Well I liked most of the ones i've seen.. and you say that this one has more gory scenes? Im going to look more into it.. Thanks for the heads up...

eh, to many of these types of movies these days! Get some classic slasher films back in the box offices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't banned.. it got released as 7eventy 5ive, and just wasn't very good. Sadly the gore was the best part of this movie.

maybe dead tone, the director's cut will be better than the first one. i'll still give it a chance to watch in theaters cus the gore to this movie was pretty good

yeah.. i seen a couple parts of 7eventy 5ive.. It was waaayyy gory.. eeeekk.. i was like SIICCKK! hahaha.. But thats kinda what makes me watch it more.. I dunno.. maybe im sick? lol. But umm when does it come out again?

Why don't you guys just talk to each other in the office?
You all work together so just stop with the sneaky spamming.

Not you nocturnal and myers, I mean the other halfwits in the thread.

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Why don't you guys just talk to each other in the office?
You all work together so just stop with the sneaky spamming.

Not you nocturnal and myers, I mean the other halfwits in the thread.

Office??... i wish i had a job but instead i'm on this site broke as a joke.  Sorry if my interest in Dead Tone disturbs you.

Do you not understand the concept of IP logging?
I can SEE that you're posting from the office of deon taylor enterprises the same as every other muppet that's raving about this movie.
Now stop lying, stop with the sneaky spam and get a friggin life.

we have the same IP address? really? what a coincidence!!! its likes having the same mom but different dad!!! we're related!!! awesome...and we love dead tone!

I'm not in that office .

so Macho what is my IP address ? I'm curious

Damn I love Dead Tone!!! But i dont like to be labeled...

i love slasher films!!

we HATE spammers here.

BillyJeans28 wrote:

we have the same IP address? really? what a coincidence!!! its likes having the same mom but different dad!!! we're related!!! awesome...and we love dead tone!

It's not that much of a coincidence is it ?
You all work for DTE.

Good job, Macho. Ban 'em all!

Macho.. ..why you're  so  Macho when you ban spammers ! big_smile

This thread is confusing me... hmm

Naah the more they try and spam the more people are going to find out about their underhanded marketing tactics and refuse to watch the shite that they have so little confidence in that they have to cheat to get people interested.

And yes that is a grammatically correct sentence,  just wink

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

This thread is confusing me... hmm

it's spammers who don't seem to know they are doing it big_smile I for one won't be watching this film

I always had a feeling they were spammers, that thread on Chain Letter always aroused my suspicion. Nice to have a little confirmation. I think spammers are severely out of league when the product they are trying to sell becomes woven into horror discussions, heck if you cannot even name your product in a formal manner, and failed as a spammer, you are so screwed lol

What they're doing is staying (technically) within the rules and not posting links. They know that would result in an instant ban and deletion and make people hate what they are trying to sell us.
The mistake they made was trying to sneakily promote their stuff instead of getting in touch with Meh and giving him the info.
An editorial on this site goes down a lot better than sneaky forum spam.
If people work with the big man and build up a rapport he'll make sure that the public know about  the movies.
Instead they sneak in here and piss me off.
Not a good idea, so I'll keep calling them on their bullshit and undo all their efforts big_smile

Shame really, because I might have been interested in some of the movies, and I've got lots of friends who ask me for advice on what movies to watch wink

Nice work DTE big_smile

nice looking out  Macho

aww shucks t'weren't nothin' wink

Why didn't they get a program to change their ip tongue . That would be the smart thing to do.