Re: Contest: Win Coraline on DVD

I would so love to win this dvd!!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e302/bobbolink08/PileMoney1.jpg

Last edited by Zombob (2009-06-30 19:58:37)

I would very much love to enter! I adore this movie!!!

I would so dearly love to win!

Henry Selick did such a great job with this movie, I really like his work in stop motion animation. Throughout the years I have been inspired by such Tim Burton and like, movies of his. I love the creativity/imagination  that leaves an impression after you see the movie. It dives deep into the mind and liveliness of a child, just unending possibilities.  I guess I entered because I really do want this Coraline DVD since i saw it in theaters. I hope to be involved in movie making and/or theater productions because you get so much fulfillment watching as well as creating such great productions(and films). It gives you inspirations and ideas and thats why I hardly get tired of watching good movies, because there is always something new you didnt realize the last time you watched the show. There is so much depth to things like that that you can miss when only seeing it once.
best wishes
Erin

I want to win meh please! its been a year since i won anything. Ughhhhhh! I want to win.....PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for picking me. Your wise choice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Hi.  Thank you for the chance that i could be in this contest.  I'm a fan of Tim Burton and i would like to win this DVD.  Thanks for reading and i hope you consider me.  smile

Hi im new please make me feel unwelcome:/
i dont want the dvd and i know you wouldnt force it on me .......................would you??

lol

I would love to own this dvd.

winning is good

I want to win this DVD because Coraline is one of my favorite movies now and I can watch it all the time. Thank you for this contest.

I would like to win, thank you in advance

I have heard good things about this movie

I would like to win.

I may have responded before but I don't wanna chance it!

I'd really love to win this! regular dvd, I don't have a bluray!

pick me , pick me , pick me , pick me , pick me , pleeeeeeease pick me pleeeease Mr  Meh big_smile

My Kidz Would Like It If I Were 2 Win.

Did I win?

I've been using this site fairly frequently over the past year or so, but only recently registered.  That reason being to make a go at this very contest!  And I would therefore be most grateful if I were to win this contest!

I would like to win - really. I am not just saying this. smile

I would love to win this but... > there must be a policy not to give DVD's to

1. Someone who find's the 'want brains' scene from Return of the Dead, cute! lol

2. A gal who religiously reads books dedicated to the mystery of Jack the Ripper

3. Is not of normal state / loves horror and refuses to listen to reason and..

4. Wants to dance naked in the moonlight just to see if that werewolf myth is true.

Yeah I would love it.. but this has probably scared Meh off lol

BTK, somehow, I have the feeling that number 4 at least ain't scaring Meh off....

I've been watching this contest for months, cause I want this soooooo bad!

I know I already said it, but I would love to win this because I'm still questionable if I should spend money on it or not, thanks ye