Topic: Resident Evil 3?

Does anyone knows when this movie is coming out?

Re: Resident Evil 3?

yes the release date and trailer are on site.

this movie is going to kick ass

I didn't like the first two. Nice SFX but really boring to me.

As much as I hate to admit it I actually kind of liked the first two, so I'll probably end up seeing this one too

I only seen the second one and I thought it was great.  But I do wish they would make the movies closer to the games.  Like a movie directly related to Resident Evil 0 would be awesome.  Still, the movies are entertaining and I will probably see the third.

Well actually number one was a lot like the first game..

number two was a lot like the 2nd game.

"a lot like" in general idea.

I mean, you can't be running around  on your own in a movie for that long, it would be boring.

I think the movies have been great, paying respect to the video game idea of which they came from, while developing themselves in their own right as movies. I personally prefer the first movie to the second. The first movie was horror, the second was action with zombies.

Grant.

i9 never really payed attantion to that until Granto mentioned it about them being generally like the games. I am sketchy about number 3. I think numebr 1 was the better.

The first one was the best and the second one was good too but they don't put enough horror on the movie. When a saw the trailer of this movie, i jsut knew it will be like the second movie. I just hope that it will kick some ass!!!!

Finally got a hold of the first Resident Evil, and thought it was good, but I prefer the second one.  Though the third looks a lot like the second and I just don't know if I want to see it anymore.  I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but I think the best way to do these RE games to movies would be to do them in CGI and with the original voice overs from the games.  Especially a RE4 CGI movie; I didn't like the game that much but it would be awesome as a movie.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.ph … amp;item=2

trailer for re3

I liked both of them.  I liked the first as its not a 1-1 adaptation of the original game, which would have been boring as hell as everyone would know how it ended.  Which of course would peeve off a lot of fans but when its altered, peeves off fans...damned if you do damned if you don't.

#2 I liked as it was closer to the games, at least 3. 

I am looking forward to Extinction, not the least reason is the fact Russell Mulcahy (Highlander) is at the helm.