Topic: A New Zombie trilogy to read

I picked up a a few new books at my local book store recently called Zombie Island and Zombie Nation by David Wellington. I admit I am a fiend for anything Zombie and loved Brian Keene's The Rising and City of the Dead. I have finished Zombie Island and am well into Zombie Nation  and they are both really good stories with great characters. Zombie Island tells the story of a UN wepons insector that get's charged with the mission of finding critical medicine needed by a Somalian warlord that has his daughter under her protection. After searching the world he knows of only one place to find what he needs,the UN building in New York and the only thing between him and completing his mission are half the world and millions of the undead. Monster Nation goes back to when the first outbreak happens, and will be followed in the future by Monster Planet. Now, if you want you can go to the authors website www.davidwellington.net and read them for free or send them to your phone or PDA or I-Pod but getting them in print is better because the author has added chapters and you support the author as well. I am an avid reader of horror and I highly recommend this series of books.

Re: A New Zombie trilogy to read

Is there another way to check them out? Because the website doesn't seem to be working.

thnkx H2K I love Brian Keene, I loved The Keep (didn't you suggest that one? vampire though:) )and this sounds pretty good gonna check them out next:)

I think you can go to www.thirteenbullets.com as well and link to his stories and you can order the books online as well.

thank you Hard2Kill, these look good.

yeah i read those books a few months ago myself as well as brian keenes.like wellingtons better cuz im never a big fan of a zombie outbreak involving non human undead.len barnharts two books -reign of the dead and apocolypse end are another great series of books as well as max brooks world war z altho world war z focuses entirely on an after action report towards the end of hostilities with the living dead but a good read nonetheless.and dont forget the trilogy from eden studious called the book of all flesh,book of more flesh and the book of final flesh-a collection of zombie short stories ranging from wild west to outer space.theres also some other ones ive heard some buzz about such as the autumn series by david moody,deadlands by scott a johnson,Day by Day Armageddon by J., L. Bourne,& Plague of the Dead (The Morningstar Strain) by Z. A. Recht (as you can see i read a little bit)

Thanks Hard2Kill.  Sound like fun reads.

how the hell do you get them onto your IPOD?

how the hell do you get them onto your IPOD?

you need to get audiobooks of them and rip it into whatever media player you have