Topic: A Look At Lust In Dante's Inferno Video

We have been covering Dante's Inferno here pretty extensively because the game is looking very impressive. Not to mention it is being developed by the same guys who made Dead Space. So this game has some pretty big standards to live up to. Today the ...

Read More : A Look At Lust In Dante's Inferno Video

Re: A Look At Lust In Dante's Inferno Video

I fucking love it ! Their rendering of hell is great .. and the gore .. fucking fantastic! lol

holy shit wayne barlowe got the job for conceots on this game? people trust ol skin here and get yourself the artbooks that guy has done and the novel he wrote called "Gods Demon" unbelievable work this man does.hes done visions of hell that are incredible and original that havent been seen since hellraiser redefined the plane of fire.NOW this game is a must have big_smile

Dead Space was wicked so I imagine this will be good as well...I am still dissapointed that a dead space prequel is coming out for the Wii only...bummer-

skincarver wrote:

holy shit wayne barlowe got the job for conceots on this game? people trust ol skin here and get yourself the artbooks that guy has done and the novel he wrote called "Gods Demon" unbelievable work this man does.hes done visions of hell that are incredible and original that havent been seen since hellraiser redefined the plane of fire.NOW this game is a must have big_smile

so truer barlowe's work is truely some of the most graphic and disturbing but beautuiful work iv seen. its amazing how this game is looking, and with his input.... wow