Topic: Contest: Bluray Player & Oldboy on Bluray

Time for our new big contest I have been telling you was coming. Despite a dismal month for advertising I am still going to be giving away a Bluray player and a copy of the most bad ass foreign film ever made Oldboy The Collectors Edition on Bluray.

Read More : Contest: Bluray Player & Oldboy on Bluray

Re: Contest: Bluray Player & Oldboy on Bluray

God I want this but I dont think I can ge to be #1 . Ya got to have a lot of free time.

wow, I guess having no life could have its advantages LOL

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

God I want this but I dont think I can ge to be #1 . Ya got to have a lot of free time.

and free time is all I got this summer. I am seriously not going to do much but go for this. This is my big summer goal lol, god damn a blu-ray player? WOW, Meh are you resetting the toe tags? or do I have to get like 6000? lol, if I have to get 6000 I really will try lol, not joking...I am going to contribute like crazy and write the best reviews possible to get those 30s on them. WOW, but I'm open to all competition and I know the chances of winning are very low. There are alot of great reviewers on here and they all deserve just as much as I do if not more.

toe tags are NOT being reset but this contest will be plenty fair and fun as I will be doing some Bonus events for members to gain more toe tags.

You know I don't do reviews Meh so prepare for post frenzy big_smile

Let the frenzy begin.

Shit, what a great prize! But, due to the fact that I already have a Blu-Ray, I won't try very hard to get #1, so someone more deserving gets it.

Meh wrote:

toe tags are NOT being reset but this contest will be plenty fair and fun as I will be doing some Bonus events for members to gain more toe tags.

Okay Im really going to try for this tho. I literally am going to review every single movie I alrdy havn't in my collection probably this week lol, which is like 80 more movies. Then watch movies like crazy and review them and post random comments like this just to get toe tags lol. SWEET CONTEST!

Sounds like a plan Googo wink

Post frenzy big_smile

this competition is going to be fierce!

Awesome contest, but it will be impossible for me to get  anywhere close to #1 by September.

Well im not even gonna try, i tried for the hellraiser one wrote like 4 reviews and couldn't make myself write a review, ill probably try in the begging but give up lol

Go on give it a try Suspy big_smile

Post frenzy big_smile

You too Prime, give it a shot big_smile

Post frenzy big_smile

ok Macho i will!

I will not go down without a fight big_smile

Post Frenzy!!!

That's the spirit guys big_smile

Post frenzy big_smile

oh Meh you always have the coolest contests !!

Suspiria and I are gonna be the top two contenders, you wait and see, IT'S ON BITCHES

Go for it Gravelboy go for it wink

Post frenzy big_smile

OH, I will, Randy Savage, I will

lol:lol: Randy dog!!

I'll give it a shot, but I don't think I have the craziness of Googly to haul myself up that far with everyone else going nuts.  Cool prize.

I like the system you came up with Meh.

Forgot, what are the guidelines for submitting posters?  I haven't submitted one before, and I couldn't find any info with a search.