Topic: Horror Flicks Involving Toys Or Dolls.

You Guys Are A Great Bunch.how About This?name One Of Your Favorite Horror Flicks Involving Dolls,or Puppets, Or Toys,for Me,trilogy Of Terror Was Pretty Good.

Re: Horror Flicks Involving Toys Or Dolls.

Man I love the movie Demonic Toys and some of the early Puppet Master films.. Those were some greats.. Chucky 2 has also always been one of my guilty pleasures.. I've seen countless bad movies about Toys, dolls, etc. but those are my favorites..

Favorite Horror Flicks withs Dolls
it had to be chucky movies think all 5 are great but not Childs Play 2 (i did not that like at all)

i don't know if this counts
in Deep Red there was that Doll that was coming out from dark room with Knife (that was really creepy)

Last edited by BASSI (2007-02-27 15:31:56)

this might  sound corny but does anyone remember the old twilight zone episodes with"talking tina" and the one with the dummy?those i thought were pretty cool.black and white,but cool.

Trilogy of terror is the first thing that comes to my mind and it was kewl. The talking Tina episode with Telly Savalas is my favorite:)

Yah I only enjoy the first two Child's Play movies as the others are just crap. Poltergeist was also one I remember from when I was a kid with that fucking clown in her room. I've always been creeped out by clowns so ya, that kinda sucked.

puppet master for sure. and there was another one where all these dolls came off a painting on the wall, forget what its called now, but it was a good one.

ok when I saw the title of the thread y'all dont want to know what the first thing was that came to my mind. Because I think I have the most twisted mind on here. But again I come back to my favorite movie Stink of Flesh and the toys that get used in the bedroom scenes.

My favorite doll films would have to be the "Chucky" series and "Dolly Dearest".  I realize that "Dolly Dearest" was a piece of crap, but I liked it.

All Chucky movies suck.... thats all I gotta say about that

1978's MAGIC always comes to mind.  At the worst possible moments... like when I'm in bed trying to get to sleep. 

The movie was OK, but the commercial freaked the hell out of the 11 year old Mirthquake.

See for yourself!

I think I'll soon have a new favorite doll film.  It's called, "Dead Silence".  Now, that trailer, is just plain creepy.  I can't wait.

May and Chucky was alright..The Puppetmaster dolls were alright..and of course the puppet from SAW even though he didn't kill anybody he was still pretty kool in my book..

I forgot all about, "May".  That's high up on my list.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

May and Chucky was alright..The Puppetmaster dolls were alright..and of course the puppet from SAW even though he didn't kill anybody he was still pretty kool in my book..

I totaly forgot about the puppet from SAW. He was damn freaky! Thanks for bring that one up!

I guess I am going to have to see May.

Vulgar wrote:

and there was another one where all these dolls came off a painting on the wall, forget what its called now, but it was a good one.

Yea that was one of the stories that was in Tales From the Hood.. I always liked that movie.. I just like antholgies.. I also dig this movie from way back called Devil Doll.. I got to watch it on film and it was great.. Way before Chucky and all of them were even thought of.. 1964

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I guess I am going to have to see May.

It's a must see!

Hey don't forget about Pinocchio's Revenge. I remember watching that too.

Has to be Trilogy of Terror, the one part in Tales from the Hood was good too.

The doll from Saw, Chuck from Child's Play; but my favorite would have to be Slappy from the Goosebumps show.  I grew up watching Slappy and other Goosebumps characters, but Slappy takes the cake for me.

vorwald2006, you brought back some memories.  Slappy used to scare the living shit out of me.

"Child's Play" and "Saw" are the only ones that come to mind. Well, you could also add the trailer for "Dead Silence" but I can't count until I've seen the movie.

And May, I didn't know it had toys or dolls. Must check it out.

Yea May didn't really focus on a doll but it did have a spooky looking one.. It was probably more about May going crazy and killing people than it did with any kind of doll.. I can't wait to see Dead Silence.. It looks fantastic..

Yeah, "Dead Silence" is definately my most anticipated film for March.  Damn, it looks creepy as hell.