Re: Do you like the Saw film series?

Only because I'm sizing up where to put the knife in wink lol:lol::lol:

I like the first 3, but after that the series goes to shit pretty fast.

It's definitely a series that went on too long wink

I do like them!AS long as they can keep the stories fresh and keep the Jigsaw mythlogy alive and not move away from it i'll keep watching them!

^ I'm glad I'm not the only member from Alabama. big_smile

I liked the first one but the rest went downhill fast.

Saw movies are overrated

I love the whole fact that every one you watch you learn something new i always look forward to the new ones

they burnt it to the ground too fast. its like a clever catch phrase you say non stop for an hour straight. It got played out before it had a chance. The first one was clever, stylish, & definitely creepy. The 2nd one put me to sleep, & the 3rd one was trying too hard. I didnt' see any after that. whats the point?

sigh, you people get a little weird, but your the best!!

Saw was good. After that, it went bad. It also doesn't help to watch them all in one night.
It makes it so you can see the plot disappear rapidly after the second one.

The original Saw was amazing, shocking, clever and stunning. Saw II was not bad. After that you could just tell they were trying to rake in the money instead of actually making a good movie.

I like the first two films after that it should have ended.At this point the one good things about the film is Shawnee Smith and the puppet on the trike.

1 liked one allot, 2-3 were good, 4 i enjoyed it wasn't great, 5 i just didnt like i felt the traps lake the creativity of the previous ones.

im-in-limbo wrote:

I love the whole fact that every one you watch you learn something new i always look forward to the new ones

Same here. I think the plot is very interesting, and the whole series is really intelligent. I like intelligent films.

This is just my opinion...

I liked the Original Saw.. but never before have I seen a movie plot get more ridiculous with twists .. oh come on !!  he DIED !! other f*cked individuals carrying on his work..?  FOR HIM ?as well as him ??    I mean there's only sooo much a terminally ill man can do .. and I think he pushed himself way beyond with the whole plotting, building and setting up of the killing machines for the 1st movie..  wont watch anymore .. nope - won't do it.

and  I think it  ripped  off Seven

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-07-20 18:43:22)

despite my comments about SAW 6 i am a fan.

I love the concept. I love the plot. I can even stomach  the possibilty of 2 and 3..but I dont like it.. My die hard Saw Fan  friends give me such a Hard time.even bought me the Jigsaw doll/puppet for Xmas ! lol

I do not remember if i already responded to this or not but i liked series at the beginning

I don't think your crazy but I do think theres something not quite right with you, SAW started off as such a great movie then it spawned sequels which wasn't so bad, they all gave us something we weren't expecting but as each one moved on, you could see what was coming, you knew the game, it wasn't a shock anymore, and in the end it was just dull.

The First one I quite enjoyed, it was amazing, Saw 2 was okay. Saw 3 went a bit overboard for me, from Saw 4 went wayyy downhill.

Loved the first one, disappointed by the second, the third had its moments and I haven't bothered with any since.

i thought saw isnt that gory,, its more like a children's sunday morning film,,

i hope number 6 will be the last,, its getting very boring now. i hope they dont do a saw 7,

Well, they already said that Saw VII is already being written.

Its sad that they keep on with the franchise.I'm openminded so I got enjoyment out fo each one so far, but enough is enough...