Topic: You Guys Are Gonna Have Fun With This One.

Some Of Your Favorite Horror Flicks Involving Kids,for Me The Twilight Zone Episode With The Kid Wishing People To The Corn Feild.and The Bad Seed With Mcauley Culkin.i Probably Spelledhis Name Wrong.

Re: You Guys Are Gonna Have Fun With This One.

Children of the Corn scared the crap out of me as a kid.

Children of the Corn, Twilight Zone: The Movie, The Omen, the original Black and White version of Village of the Damned, Monster Squad, The Lost Boys, Critters and Critters 2, The Gate, Troll 2, and many many many more

i remember an episode of the Twilight Zone (i think, it could have been Ray Bradbury Theatre) where a kid had the power to point a picture or something and say " i want" and it would appear. He had like a full size ocean liner crash in the wall of his house, but at the end he found a picture of his mother (who was dead) and said "i want" and well you can guess what happened from there. also the monster squad, stand by me, children of the corn, the lost boys.

"Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things and "Warning, Children at Play" are two of my favorites.

I think you mean Beware Children At Play, TiM, but that is one of my favorites along with Children of the Corn.

Children of the Corn, The Gate and Monster Squad.

Children of the Corn
The Exorcist
The Omen (original)
Children of the Damned

Omen
The Bad Seed
Ju on
Pet Cemetary
Exorcist

TiM the Zombie wrote:

"Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things and "Warning, Children at Play" are two of my favorites.

um, Tim....there are no kids in Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things....., For me: Pet Cemetary, The Omen, Exorcist, Monster Squad, Dolls and The Devil's Gift.

Last edited by Bulin (2007-03-01 18:53:08)

Home Alone.  Hey!!  I was scared.  Macauley.....<shudders>

Bulin wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

um, Tim....there are no kids in Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things....., For me: Pet Cemetary, The Omen, Exorcist, Monster Squad, Dolls and The Devil's Gift.

I meant, "Beware, Children at Play".  I'm an idiot.  I meant "Kiss Daddy Goodbye".  I thought they had the same title.  tongue

sMart wrote:

Home Alone.  Hey!!  I was scared.  Macauley.....<shudders>

He is worse in "The Good Son" smile

Stand By Me

i would say my favorite Horror Flicks with  Kids are

The Omen
The Exorcist
Poltergeist
Pet Cemetary
Cujo
Childs Play
Juon
The Sixth Sense
Stir of Echoes
New Nigthmare
Identity

that all i think of at moment

Children of the Corn, Pet Sematary and Village of the Damned.

Hey Black Death You Are Right The Original Village Of The Damn Was Scary!i Saw It When I Was A Kid,it Was Scary!

The Children
It's Alive
It Lives Again