Topic: Brad Pitt in World War Z

This is cool just seeing Pitt against zombies is worth the price of admission smile

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/767/7 … Sid=767703

"You all know the novel World War Z?" asked Straczynski of his audience during a New York Comic-Con panel on Friday. "I'm adapting that for Paramount. For Brad Pitt potentially -- we'll see what happens. He might be the star in it. So things are going very well for a TV guy."

Re: Brad Pitt in World War Z

now i got this book when it came out i saw it and wanted it and its still siting on ym shelf i read til bout page 50 or 60 i forget but i got kinda bored with it they were all interveiws that i was reading and they were kinda boring i enjoied the zombie survival guide alot mor ethne world war z

Yeah I'll give it a shot, I think Brad Pitt could do a good job.

its easy to say brad pitt potentialy. Shit i am making a movie i potentially would like Brad Pitt to star in lol.

Chances are Pitt would play the interviewer, which means he wouldn't SEE any Zack Action.

I really want to read the novel first.  Then I'll make my predictions about the upcoming film.

i wanna say that this is good..but i dont know how Wolrd War Z is going to have one main character cause the novel is set up so that there are different stories all over the world from different time periods..other than this i like the idea of him in the movie cause i enjoyed his role in war of the worlds

That's what I've heard.  I'm sure the script will take a while to develop.  Let's hope for the best.

Maybe the'll have a huge cast and have a big star on every single "small story"?