Topic: Trick 'R Treat DVD Art

Trick R Treat is coming to DVD this fall and from the fine folks at AICN comes the DVD art which you can see below. The long waiting in release horror film Trick 'R Treat is at long last finally coming to DVD this fall.  Talking with Fangoria, w...

Read More : Trick 'R Treat DVD Art

Re: Trick 'R Treat DVD Art

Oh I love it! big_smile I am sorry but that is awesome. You not only have the creepy child adorning the front cover but what seems to be a rather sneaky preview into each character and the many ways the movie could go. Covers don't usually elicit a lot from me, but I love this.

The haunting pineapple orange against a creepy child, a pumpkin sat over his head, that just adds so much atmosphere to the entire focus of the movie. It looks good I have waited a long while for this, I cannot wait for this to finally come to DVD, it has been too long a wait!

wow ! One of the best DVD covers I have seen in a long time !

I've been dying to see this movie for some time now.  Can't wait to pick it up!

Awesome cover, can't wait to finally see the movie.

Good thing I bought that blutay player last week cool

I like that cover, but of course all the special features are for blu-ray sad

I've been waiting on this movie for over a year now! Finally,thank you WB for letting go of it! I will be at Comic Con and hopefully get to see the screening with Mike Dougherty.This movie will be an instant Halloween classic!

I like the cover. Definitely gonna rent (and buy if I like) this when it comes out.

ahem. I've got tickets to T'R'T on the 29th... of JULY!!!

I don't get why they didn't give this a theatre run.

Absolutely!  The face on the "child" it's classic.  Such a benign smile, yet the dead eyes...I'm so looking forward to this one.   From what I've seen on the previews, this is gonna be a good one.

Very good cover, although I'm still not happy with the lack of special features on the DVD for Trick 'R Treat.

shitty deal. Ive noticed that with the blade movies i picked up the other day. I bought the trilogy  boxset on dvd and they only have the play menu. No special features nothing. Its a piss off. Being forced to upgrade sucks sad

cool cover but.. F that im not gonna support being forced into bluray, when im ready! I might rent this film i do want to see it but Dammit!

Must. Buy. Movie. And will consider a Blueray player!

I still think it's bullshit that they're only releasing special features on the bluray versions.. but the cover is pretty sweet.

It isn't fair the dvd gets no features IM OUTRAGED!!!!!!! mad

Guess what looks awesome?  THIS COVER, can't wait!

Can anyone guess who is super excited.

I feel like I have been waiting forever for this film to come out...such a shame they couldn't market it and bring it to theater...like I've said in the past, the fact that it stars Anna Paquin should have been enough to market it based on how popular True Blood is...October still seems a way off as well

It kind of looks like RZ's Halloween DVD cover. Lol. It's cool though.

I signed up for this movie on Netflix over a year ago!  Any idea whether they will be getting copies?  Can't wait!

I agree and hope they do change their mind about not including special features on the DVD. I dont have a blue ray and honestly dont plan on getting one until they stop making dvds all together. I see nothing special about blueray.
This is a very disappointing release considering how excited Ive been for this film and how patiently us fans have all waited for it.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

It kind of looks like RZ's Halloween DVD cover. Lol. It's cool though.

I was thinking the same thing. Its the exact same cover concept.