Topic: Chiller TV launches March 1st

Its a 24 hour horror network on direct TV be sure to look out for it.

http://www.chillertv.com/

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-02-28 07:07:17)

Re: Chiller TV launches March 1st

I Don't have Direct TV, I have Charter Cable... sad

I have DirecTV and have had it for many years and been waiting for a channel like this. All i have to say is it's about time and i am really looking forward to watching my 24 hour fix of horror movies smile

Crap, I think I have dish network. Screwed again.

All i have to say is that Chiller TV is the best channel ever. Earlier today they had the Tales From The Crypt marathon which i watched all the way through and later tonight they are gonna be showing Werewolf of London from 1935 which i'll definitely be watching.

But it's still just a SciFi clone.  Sure, they show great old TV shows, but the movies are still cut to pieces.

Thats no good if the movies are edited. That channel should show uncut films. I can't get that channel anyways, but still that sucks for people who have it.

I watch this channel almost everyday and all the movies that they show are not edited. I don't know where you're getting yout info from, but none of the movies are edited. And i think this is alot better than the Sci-Fi channel. Yeah they show old TV shows but they show more movies than TV shows.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I watch this channel almost everyday and all the movies that they show are not edited. I don't know where you're getting yout info from, but none of the movies are edited. And i think this is alot better than the Sci-Fi channel. Yeah they show old TV shows but they show more movies than TV shows.

How come when its says nudity I don't see any tits then? And I swear it looks like some of the more brutal scenes are cut.

Hmmmm. Well the movies on the channel i've seen, i didn't see any of the brutal scenes cut. And don't ask me about the nudity part b/c i sure as hell don't know.

What do they have two seperate Chiller channels one cut and one un-cut? Cause if I got the cut version I'm gonna be pissed. I swear some of the movies that  they have shown that I own look like the scenes are shorter and less gore. Also I've notice that there cutting out the cussing.

hmmmmmm. I think they should of specified that ChillerTV was going to be edited or uncut. But even when they show the movies that i own, i don't watch. Whenever they've been showing the movies from the 80's and 50's i didn't notice any change. Plus you should be happy that there is a 24/7 horror/thriller channel on DirecTV. Atleast it's better than nothing. Just watch it and appreciate it. Atleast there isn't any of the crappy b.s. paid programming crap that they show.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-19 13:02:54)

I guess movies from the 30's 40's and 50's will be shown uncut, cause I don't think you saw too many titties or heard major cussing in those. smile

Nope. I mainly care about the old school black and white horror movies anyways. Especially showing The Bad Seed and Children of the Damned and they even showed Village of the Damned b&w version.