Topic: Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern Photo

I am a big Ryan Reynolds fan. Blade Trinity sucked ass and yet he was still awesome. Looking forward to seeing him as Green Lantern.

http://www.reelcomix.com/1564-First-Pho … ntern.html

Re: Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern Photo

I'm a Ryan Reynolds fan and I think he will do wonders with Deadpool since that is right up his alley, but I'm not sure about Green Lantern.  I'm not doubting the fellow, I think this is great news, I'm just curious.

I'm also a big Ryan Reynolds fan ..not sure if the green lantern is right for him though either.

Hopefully he gave a dynamite audition and that's why he was cast rather than for his face and popularity.

I know the photo is a fake, but he doesn't look right in it, he looks like Van Wilder at a Halloween party.  They need a better actor to do the part and that's nothing against Reynolds, I loved him in the Amityville remake.  Maybe he'll do a good job, as always, time will have to tell

I'm assuming they are doing the Hal Jordon Green Lantern, I guess I could see it, but I'd rather have a performance over anything.

Tell me that is NOT a real photo of the costume??

holy shit it looks fucking awful !!  it looks like some sort of shitty quilted jump suit made out of grandma`s velour blankets!

im sick and tired of almost every superhero costume now being such a joke.
and this being my favorite comic hero, i take it VERY personally.

as for Reynolds, i dig him, hes very cool, but NOT  Jordan, he could pull it off as Guy Gardner with his smart ass personality.

but as usual with the hollywood dumb asses, it only matters how much bank you will bring in not how badly your suited for such an iconic role.

I just don't know how Ryan renyolds is going to play double duty as Deadpool AND the green latern.

why?

i can see some poor kid being so confused with his action figures.

Little Boy: Why does deadpool look exactly like green lantern and hannibal.
Mom: maybe theyre brothers.

aside from that ryan looks hump worthy as usual.

Surv, yes the pictures are fake that is just someone's rendering of what he will look like.  Val Kilmer could pull it off better

Actually my favorite choice for several years now has always been Nathan Fillion.
he can do action, hes got the "hero look",  and enough cool attitude to pull it off in my opinion.

Nocturnal wrote:

I'm also a big Ryan Reynolds fan ..not sure if the green lantern is right for him though either.

the man could wear anything and I'd still go see his movies.