Topic: TCM The Next Generation

So I just bought TCM The Next Generation, cause I'm trying to get all the TCM on DVD. Does anyone know if the family in this movie is of any relation to the Hewitt's. They call him leatherface in this movie..but like it cant be Thomas Hewitt can it? This guy dresses like a woman and runs around like a screaming retard..and he can be controlled..this movie just doesnt seem anything like the other TCM movies..can anyone tell me wuts up with that? skfan, I know you got summin on this one for me.

Re: TCM The Next Generation

I have seen this movie a while ago but to me with this movie, it has to be the worst TCM movie out of the entire series. Everything about that movie is uderally horrific.

Here is DudewiththeShotgun's very negitive review:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2362.htm

I watched TCM:Next Generation on Youtube...abosolutly terrible film.  Hard to say which is worse, Generation, Beginning or Remake.

Basically TCM:Next Generation was done by Kim Heinkel who apparently helped with the original movie.  He attempted to bring back some old school nasty but of course failed horribly.  TCM2 and Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre III are the good sequels.

And "Thomas Hewitt" is what Leatherface is called in the REMAKE SERIES.

Sawyer is the original family name and in TCM2 Leatherface is given the first name of Bubba.  So, Leatherface is not Thomas Hewitt but Bubba Sawyer.

yah, that makes sense..at least The Next Generation only cost me 5 bucks..but w/e..goes with the TCM series, even if it is an embarrisment.

I'd rather ignore that Next Generation is part of the TCM series.

As I said in my review, Henkel meant for it to be a direct sequel to the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre.  However, it lacks so much that to compare it to anything Hooper did (and even the third one) would be blasphemous.  And Sawyer is the original and proper family name that was used prior to the remakes.  I guess the only reason they changed it was like their reason for changing other names in horror remakes... so they can try and be some what creative lol.

Sorry MindFuk but it seem everything been covered already, I picked it up for about six bucks so I guess I didn't get ripped off too bad and I didn't hate it as much as TCM: The Beginning. One thing I did what to talk about was did anybody else hear the weird story that Renée Zellweger hated making the film and refuses to talk about it and pretends that it never happened?

Sounds familiar. 

I do remember on Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Shocking Truth and or the E! doc about TCM (which was very good) about that as well as apparently Zellweger's and McConaughy's reps tried to keep the film from getting a big release so not to exploit these two rising stars.

If someone meets her...bring a Next Generation DVD with you and get her to sign it smile

Ya I started to watch this "film" on YouTube and OMG, it's fucking bad...I thought the "retarded" Leatherface was kinda disturbing though.

Like I said in the other "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation" thread, if you wanna see Leatherface as a hooker, check this fim out.  That's probably the only thing I liked about it.

You liked watching Leatherface as a hooker?

who wouldn't!!!!! lol

I don't think its that bad but I guess I do have a soft spot in me for Jordanna Brewster. smile

I was also listening to R. Lee Ermey official podcast and I like him a lot great personality.

Yeah, man.  It's just like wanting to see Frankenstein's Monster stump Dracula.  tongue

Frankenstein's moster stump Dracula? What's that about?

A stupid butt sex reference.

I didn't want that image in my head.

*screams as image is burned into brain, puts a RPG to head and blows head off*

*Stands over Golden's dead body.  Thinks for a moment.  Steals Golden's identity and new job at the theater*

Hehe...

*rises from dead as a headless zombie and stumbles over to TiM, rips his head off and plants it on my body*

Ticket please...then...BRAINS!

At least I get the pleasure of seeing myself work at a movie theater.  smile

Looks like TCM Next Generation is that bad that this topic ended being about butt sex between monsters and two of our moderators killing each other. Nice going, eh!

There was another topic just like this.  No harm done.  smile