Topic: Shutter Remake Cast Announced

Today the Hollywood Reporter announced the rest of the cast that will join Rachael Taylor in the remake to Shutter. Joshua Jackson, David Denman, James Kyson Lee and John Hensley have all just signed on for Regency Enterprises film. With Masayuki Och...

Read More : Shutter Remake Cast Announced

Re: Shutter Remake Cast Announced

The original "Shutter" is a creepy and eerie film.  I loved it.  All I can say about this film is, I hope they do a good job with it.

Faith is the last thing you lose, right Tim?

lol....... yeah I haven't seen the original but I've heard good things. I won't be holding my breath for the remake though.

Indeed.  smile

Ok i just watched this movie and reviewed it, the original that is. And it was brought to my attention that a remake is going to be made from this. I am now itterly pissed off that they are remaking this. I mean this is definitely by far one of those Asian horror movies that shouldn't be touched and be left alone. God damn money hungry no talent hollywood who doesn't know how to make a good or decent asian horror remake movie. They can all go to hell.

Seriously, BDD. When is it gonna end? They don't even do that well...studios should take the hint...

I don't think they will ever take the hint. They think that they can take good Asian horror movies and remake them and think that they will turn out as good as the original. But nope it never works.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

They think that they can take good Asian horror movies and remake them and think that they will turn out as good as the original. But nope it never works.

Heh actually thats not what they think.. They think they can easily make a lot of money off of them.. Thats why they always remake films..

yeah goon is right, they will sacrifice what makes the originals so good and fuck them up to make it more mainstream but dont care because they hope the money rolls in the from familiarity of the title.