Topic: New 'Rec 2' Zombie Photo Confuses

As soon as I saw the new REC 2 photo which comes to us via ShootForTheHead I instantly thought Day of the Dead 2 and the spiderman zombies. Is that a zombie on the ceiling I see?
I am very much excited for REC 2 but this to me looks like a badly cg...

Read More : New 'Rec 2' Zombie Photo Confuses

Re: New 'Rec 2' Zombie Photo Confuses

I'm pretty sure that angle is from someone on the ceiling, looking down... look at the lamp things at the side... Anyway, why would REC all of a sudden have people defying gravity?! lolz

Did you say Day of the Dead 2?/?? Oh GOD I'm now in the fetal position yikes Its only a movie, only a movie, only a movie lol

BUT Seriously, I will see this and even if there are random little things on the ceiling I wouldn't care, maybe the kid has like nails through his hands and he can do that, I don't know but the first one was kewl and the second should b too big_smile

i want to see DOTD 2!!

pR1m3vil wrote:

i want to see DOTD 2!!

lol when you hear a warning you go toward the light...:/ hm..that actually works! big_smile I SMART! anyways...i don't know you may actually like it, me I hated it, But I might say that Zombie Nation was worse, due to the fact the movie didn't have zombies for the first 50 minutes of a 75 minute movie and it has the name ZOMBIE NATION! Don't see that one either, its like a modern day shot on video movie with a camera just as bad as Automaton Transfusion....

Urgh automaton i like the movie but it would have been soooo much better with a good camera or rendered properly! ill just watch a few clips on yt about dayotd 2 and see. I wont check out zombie nation tho.

pR1m3vil wrote:

Urgh automaton i like the movie but it would have been soooo much better with a good camera or rendered properly! ill just watch a few clips on yt about dayotd 2 and see. I wont check out zombie nation tho.

GL finding clips on YT I think they legally banned DOTD 2:Contagium from YT due to Shitty content...:lol: hell it would make sense they ban everything else hmm including some of my vids....

I thought the same thing Meh when I first saw the pic.  But I think it is actually a funky angle shot looking down on the kid, not up.  I am really looking forward to the sequel, I only hope that it is released stateside before Quarantine 2 is.

Can't tell due to the graphic quality, but I agree it looks like the camera is looking down, maybe even on a staircase?

The trailer freaked me out at first when I saw a guy's armpit splashing everyone in the face.  I was so "WTF!"  Then I realized it was the Axe commercial.  I hate it when they do that, I'm so easily confused.

The trailer does look awesome.

Looks like a ceiling to me.. and the lamp shades are pointing up like most old lamps do. .. IE   VVV              also .. he looks like most people you see running along ceilings in movies .. (his stance)
http://www.classicantiquelamps.com/images/wall.jpg

Last edited by Nocturnal (2009-07-22 15:53:32)

the pics look sweet, but the trailer doesnt work sad. I'm gona have to youtube it later.

The pic looks ok.. Although I can't think of any reason to have a REC sequel, I can't wait to see the trailer and the whole thing!