Re: Win Alien Trespass on DVD

Man, I lost all my money in Vegas!!!!  I need to win something!!!

i HAVE NOT WON ANYTHING IN OVER A YEAR I REALLY WANT TO WIN SOMETHING FOR A CHANGE

enter me please

Thanks for the reminder on this one.  It looks pretty cool.  Count me in, please.

am I too late again?

I'd like to be included please.

Can I win? I have been ever so good this year.

OK, call me a free stuff whore, but I'm out to wins what I cans! How sad that my first post is about winning stuff, instead of something insightful and ... ah, what the hell. This one looks good -- hope I win. And, hope I find a fun avatar.

Here I am trying again for a Freebie.Make us all happy and send the next target for the RPG  Range.We'll be waiting tongue

I can't compete with Tequila, but maybe I can get the sympathy vote.  Count me in, please!

i would like to win please Mr Meh, in my humble opinon you are the world's best website manager.:D

Flattery will get you nowhere Wolfie the DVD is mine. Mine I say!!!

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy146/jadedhart/boobies.jpg

Just for fun lol:P

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Puppy !!!!!!!!! you little cutie sort him out , i wanna win, i wanna win, i'll give you  3 belly  rubs, 2 chewy shoey things , 2 big hugs, a belly raspberry and a WHOLE box of Bonios ........ what do you say baby? and i will never never ever ever shout at you for doing a wee wee on the floor when you are excited! now where is that cute tail i want to rub it!:P

I Would Like To Be Entered To Win This Movie On DVD

aww i think im too late. hmm

wolfman1959 wrote:
<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Puppy !!!!!!!!! you little cutie sort him out , i wanna win, i wanna win, i'll give you  3 belly  rubs, 2 chewy shoey things , 2 big hugs, a belly raspberry and a WHOLE box of Bonios ........ what do you say baby? and i will never never ever ever shout at you for doing a wee wee on the floor when you are excited! now where is that cute tail i want to rub it!:P

I bit his ankle and chewed his boot and trashed the bed I'm in big trouble but just for you wolfie it's worth it <<<< sits waiting for treats >>>> xxx

PLease Mr Meh sir can I win please so I can share it with wolfie and Macho so you'd get 3 happy members ( and anyone else who wants to borrow it I'll share ) big_smile

enter me again pleaseE

I would love to win.
Please pick me.

I can not wait to seee this film it reminds me of films I grew up with on Saturday afternoon matinee a horror / scifi movie show local tv. I would sit there and watch movies every satuday afternoon and dream of the day I could make amovie just like that one. I have been following updates on this movie ever since I first heard about it. THank you to the producer for bringing back the old days of cinema. When movies were fun.

Oh Yeah can't wait to see this one.

hmmm..not sure if i entered yet or not actually .... so count me in if it's not too late !

This looks cool.  I want in this contest.

looks like a pretty good movie !  hope I win