Topic: Zombie Attack Footage: They are Real!

From ShootForTheHead comes a truly terrifying video of an actual zombie attack as caught on tape from a police chopper. In it you can see an armed man running from a group of zombies. This is clear cut evidence that zombies really do exist ...

Read More : Zombie Attack Footage: They are Real!

Re: Zombie Attack Footage: They are Real!

Darn kind of was hoping it was real lol but got to love the creativity behind it. If they can apply that creativity to a movie, I would definitely be interested big_smile

owch. They tore that guy apart.
Shouldnt have told us it was fake! See how many people actually believe it.....

Mm yeah.....,
I think being dead would preclude you from having a heat signature and showing up on infared tongue

At least the guy didn't go down without a fight. lol

Fucking stupid.  The heat signatures ruined it.  It was kind of cute where the helicoptor guy gagged, but if they're dead, there is no heat.  yawn roll

Last edited by LivingDeadDoll (2009-07-22 16:35:42)

LivingDeadDoll wrote:

Fucking stupid.  The heat signatures ruined it.  It was kind of cute where the helicoptor guy gagged, but if they're dead, there is no heat.  yawn roll

that, and they didn't bother to eat the guy (wearing a cape?)

It's a youtube video not a masterpiece lol

But the sad thing is that Meh really thought it was real lol:lol::lol:

lol true, true! lol

Reminds me of my last 4th of July party.  The neighbors were grumpy.

LivingDeadDoll wrote:

Not true. Motion causes heat. Thermodynamics and whatnot. But what tipped me off was the muzzle flare, because muzzle flare doesn't exist, it's just something for the movies.

So you're saying that the expansion of hot gas from the ned of a gun wouldn't show up on a thermal imaging camera?
Curious wink

It's be a different story if the heat didn't dissipate so quickly.

Edit:

Plus the fact that muzzle flare wouldn't show up the same as the heat from a human body on a thermal camera, but I guess that's just splitting hairs.

Last edited by EasterBunnyKiller (2009-07-22 17:33:03)

EasterBunnyKiller wrote:
LivingDeadDoll wrote:

Not true. Motion causes heat. Thermodynamics and whatnot. But what tipped me off was the muzzle flare, because muzzle flare doesn't exist, it's just something for the movies.

So then what's the point of a flash suppressor?

Nocturnal wrote:
EasterBunnyKiller wrote:
LivingDeadDoll wrote:

So then what's the point of a flash suppressor?

You're correct. that's my bad. it's just that muzzle flare is highly stylized in cinema, not non-existent in real life. my apologies.

Its a fake for of course zombies do not exist and they ripped him apart way too fast to be real I think

LivingDeadDoll wrote:

Fucking stupid.  .....  yawn roll

My words exactly  lol

Oh this made my day.....that's actually not zombies, but possessed children.  They did that to me a few years ago.  lol

No biggie EBK ... and you're right.. muzzle flash is over exaggerated in a lot of movies just like everything else.

lets not take the video apart its an attempt and believe me its done a lot better than some of the ones ive seen on youtube and ive viewed dozens upon dozens especially during that diary of the dead contest they had

^^^ What he said.  It's a nice little mini thing that was kind of neat.  No more, no less.

Geez, you wouldn't think Z's would have a heat signature.  JMO

it has its flaws but im with skincarver its pretty damn cool to smile

Sorry everyone is teasing you Meh.