Topic: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

As you all know we are giving away a Bluray Player and a copy of Oldboy on Bluray. Those of you who submit reviews over the weekend for any film that released onto dvd this year will get up to 150 Toe Tags for each review approved. If its a film...

Read More : Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Damn
May have to sit down and try and write a few reviews.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

oh wow that's hell of a lot of toe tags. i wonder if the toetags might exploded over the week end.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Sounds good to me.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

I've look at the list Meh and it can also be movie that have been release before and are now getting release in bluray? can we also included movies that will be release in like august?

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

damn...150? Thats awesome, jsut a question tho, did it start today?

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

ragXdoll wrote:

I've look at the list Meh and it can also be movie that have been release before and are now getting release in bluray? can we also included movies that will be release in like august?

sure thats fine. I am gonna be flexible.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

thanx Meh! now i need to go to the videostore, brew some coffee and write lol

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

It sucks I just wrote a review for Vinyan, a movie I didn't care for, and for some reason the screen went back after I wrote the review and I lost it, so I re-did the review half ass. I had a good 5 paragraphs and now its 3 cause I was mad about losing it... sad oh well.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Well then, I'm gonna write me some reviews. big_smile

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Googopqp wrote:

It sucks I just wrote a review for Vinyan, a movie I didn't care for, and for some reason the screen went back after I wrote the review and I lost it, so I re-did the review half ass. I had a good 5 paragraphs and now its 3 cause I was mad about losing it... sad oh well.

\I always write my review in word in case this happends.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

ragXdoll wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

It sucks I just wrote a review for Vinyan, a movie I didn't care for, and for some reason the screen went back after I wrote the review and I lost it, so I re-did the review half ass. I had a good 5 paragraphs and now its 3 cause I was mad about losing it... sad oh well.

\I always write my review in word in case this happends.

Ya thats not a bad idea, I've done that sometimes when I gotta leave in middle of a review or what not, I save them. It works better anyways, and this happening is dissapointing sad

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

ragXdoll wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

It sucks I just wrote a review for Vinyan, a movie I didn't care for, and for some reason the screen went back after I wrote the review and I lost it, so I re-did the review half ass. I had a good 5 paragraphs and now its 3 cause I was mad about losing it... sad oh well.

\I always write my review in word in case this happends.

Was just about to say the same thing, I write everything in word first , then just copy and paste.
Sorry Goo, that sucks.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

word is the best!

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Meh, Can it be a game that was released because I was going to review Resident Evil 5 last night but some shit came up

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Meh. I have to do Payroll tod ay at work and YET I am still going to take time away from that to do a review RIGHT NOW !  I think that deserves extra consideration !  tongue ( gee I hope the contest starts today - because some people might not get paid -hmmmmm )   joking..of course I will get  to payroll...later..

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

writing reviews and winning a blu ray player are way better than making sure people get paid, lol

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

and don't forget Forums.. !!  they are also important !!  lol

actually I just finished Payroll !! whew !!

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

I will try to write a couple of reviews.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

I just wrote a review for Vacancy 2: The First Cut and I'm proud of it. I believe it is a goody! lol I'm just glad it wasn't taken from me like that other movie...:(

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

hmmm, what movie should i review next?

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

I wonder whats the minimum toe tags for a review of a new film this weekend?

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

I have one Horror movie on DVD for 2009, and that's Midnight Movie.  Guess I'll do that one on Saturday.  smile

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Do movies that are coming out later this year but we saw in the theater count?

BTW, grandpa is still in the hospital.

Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

azathoth wrote:

Do movies that are coming out later this year but we saw in the theater count?

BTW, grandpa is still in the hospital.

I'm wondering same thing, like will Orphan get us bonus since it will be out on DVD in most likely 3-4 months?