Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

Tip: if you write in word, it sometimes is best to save halfway because I have lost reviews because it unexpectedly shut down on me. It was not funny given I had written another 10 pages of a story that I was already halfway through. Just be on the safe side wink

And yes I use wordpad and then word constantly for the spelling, editing it all aids. But wordpad first just to flesh it and word just to sort out any mistakes. Never write the review straight into the review box, otherwise there's a 50/50 chance something can and might go wrong.

Nice comp Meh. smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-07-24 14:44:20)

any new film releases will also count smile

Meh wrote:

Sweet. big_smile

And to BTK on that response, I always type my reviews straight into the review box lol, I guess I've learned after losing about 5-7 reveiws taht it may not b the best idea. I should start typing them into word like everyone is saying, cause it is a good idea and safer. smile

Meh wrote:

Sweet, I'm seeing Orphan tomorrow.

Submitted a review for "Livelihood" and I'm working on one for "Retardead".

Well I have not recieved any points for the last 3 movies i reviewed. whats up with that??

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Well I have not recieved any points for the last 3 movies i reviewed. whats up with that??

Have they been approved yet?

Alright, got my "Retardead" review written. That's two today, that's a new record.

I hope the second and third place people win a dvd or soemthing. i think we are all turning into posting fanatics trying to win this LOL

I'm not. big_smile I know I cannot get to the top and quite frankly posting like crazy for a Bluray player? Nah not my style lol, I'll lose in style, much better cool

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I hope the second and third place people win a dvd or soemthing. i think we are all turning into posting fanatics trying to win this LOL

I hope the twenty-fifth place person wins something. Because then I'd feel special.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I'm with you on that, cause I'm workin my butt off and I'm in third now, next to you, and if I don't get 1st, which I don't doubt there's alot of stiff competition, it would b nice to get something at least big_smile.

Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I'm with you on that, cause I'm workin my butt off and I'm in third now, next to you, and if I don't get 1st, which I don't doubt there's alot of stiff competition, it would b nice to get something at least big_smile.

You'll get a copy of the Larry the Cable Guy movie.
http://media.movieweb.com/news/04.2008/witless.jpg
It's not horror, but it is unfunny crap lol.

Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I think its unlikely anyone will catch up to deadhorse. LOL. I have had no social life this weekend LOL

we were tied there for a moment. but you never know. we should have a deadhorse "take away his toetags" contest or something LOL

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-07-26 17:51:42)

yourmotheratemydog715 wrote:
Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

That's the scariest thing I have ever seen hmm and I thought my family couldn't be topped! lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

That's the scariest thing I have ever seen hmm and I thought my family couldn't be topped! lol

Scarier than this?
http://www.dvdandcdspot.com/images/larry%20the%20cable%20guy%20Morning%20Constitutions.jpg

I stand corrected lol please stop I'm going to have nightmares tongue

Yeah, I think it's gonna do the same to me lol.

Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Oh god....oh god no.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

To Godzilla, its really not that hard to catch up to dead tho because i've gotten 5000 toetags almost in less than a month with a month to go... big_smile, plus we are both gettin close to him, so its a battle between me and u at the moment for that number 2 spot while we make our way to battling for 1st...

Googopqp wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

Oh god....oh god no.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

To Godzilla, its really not that hard to catch up to dead tho because i've gotten 5000 toetags almost in less than a month with a month to go... big_smile, plus we are both gettin close to him, so its a battle between me and u at the moment for that number 2 spot while we make our way to battling for 1st...

Bring it on beooooch     lol

On its already ben broughtin...oh shit this is turning a bit weird for me neutral

lol

Well crap. i was not paying attention to the thread main post. i did not see it had to be a new release to get the 150 points. Hell Aand I am posting reviews I seen in the past . well crap. I just waisted a weekend when i could have fgone out a nd rented some of these new releases...grrr

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Well crap. i was not paying attention to the thread main post. i did not see it had to be a new release to get the 150 points. Hell Aand I am posting reviews I seen in the past . well crap. I just waisted a weekend when i could have fgone out a nd rented some of these new releases...grrr

Tsk tsk tsk lol. You missed a good opportunity, I posted like seven reviews and got 900 ToeTags I think. I love all these special ToeTag weekend things.

you still got toe tags Godzilla. And Mother you got a ton you didnt just write reviews you wrote some GREAT reviews.

Well thanks Meh big_smile Glad you liked them, they took a long while to write.

I just wish mine was 150 a pop i worked so hard on them this weekend. I hope next weekend has a better one. LOL