Re: Contest: Bluray Player, 150 Bonus Toe Tags Weekend!

I deserved the 75-100 I got on mine, I don't think my reviews are good enough for the 150 lol

you know we are always tied all the time on the points.

Ya, I'm just trying to pass the leader if I can before worrying about the competition at hand right now. But oh, there will be blood...well maybe not, but there will be some ferocious competition.

Googa smile I'm just happy I'm at 14 lol considering I was 74 originally cus I lost the net to now be at 14 is pretty damn good!

But really hope you or Deady win, if you do it would be a deserved win for all the hard work you have done since registering on the site smile

Thx, thats a nice thing for you to say, but I also don't want to make it seem like I just joined the site and am trying to steal the prizes or whatever from everyone...:/ Which is why if I DO end up winning this, I will back out from the next big contest that rolls around, just so I don't seem like a jerk or what not. smile

Not a jerk lol your reviews are fun and you're great to have on the site smile plus you have passion for the horror genre so def. not a jerk. We need more like you on the site big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-07-28 09:44:38)

That I do with the passion...and its something that now because of this site I can express myself and be rewarded. So I gotta thank the site and Prim for telling me about the site...which I have...A LOT! And thank everyone for being so nice big_smile So maybe not a jerk, but a greedy man with the prizes so if I do win, as I said, I will back out of the next one. besides I need to round up some movies to review, I got about 20 left in my collection to review yikes

Hey, umm Meh, when will the winner of Saw 2 be announced?