Topic: Kate Beckinsales Whiteout, International Trailer

<p>Its Beckinsale day here on the site. Earlier we shared the new synopsis and some new photos and now we have a new international trailer for the film which you can checkout below.&nbsp; Whiteout will be in theaters September 11th! </p>
<p align="center"><embed src="http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/tf002.swf" width="440" height="383" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="e=4bffc0037b3a3a5d2889685bd9fc6720d9042377c330099d1865f8da194a577a3179b891c2e2316d5157d0f9672c21358ec8a7aceba7c59af7dd478c186cf904&amp;width=440&amp;height=383&amp;autostart=false&amp;allowscriptaccess=always&amp;usefullscreen=true&amp;autoscroll=true&amp;thumbsinplaylist=true&amp;esnapshot=4dfed81f&amp;trueurl=http://www.terrorfeed.com/index.php" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" swliveconnect="true"></p></embed>

Read More : Kate Beckinsales Whiteout, International Trailer

Re: Kate Beckinsales Whiteout, International Trailer

50/50. It looks good but there are some questionable moments in the trailer. But dammit I am a sucker for the great white (snow that is) and the scenery in that sort of area. (Half the reason I loved The Thing!), makes me entranced toward the movie. If they can avoid the obvious pitfalls, this could be an enjoyable movie. Beckinsale is a nice young actress and for the most part the trailer was interesting. Outstanding? No but worth a watch at least smile

From the trailer it looked like a cross between AVP and outpost, remind me again did the nazi's make it that far north?

Nothing new from the first trailer, except now they screwed up the Amundsen-Scott station.  It's not that hard to find pics of it!  Sorry again, I like Antarctica.

It is definitely white. But don't care about the comparisons. I will watch it anyway. Love isolation.