Topic: last house on the left

okay so i can't find it anywhere? Does anyone know why? Because i was sure it was out on DVD I found it online to buy but i want to rent it first    :*(

Re: last house on the left

According to reports Raggy hun the movie is being released on August 18 2009, so still a little of a wait. Hope that helps hun mwah! Xx

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-07-28 09:12:10)

Yeah, what BTK said. If you're talking about the original LHOTL, I don't know why you're having a problem finding it lol.

Yeah, I've even seen copies of the original available at Target and Wal-Mart.

okay now i feel stupid as i was looking for a movie that has yet to be out...Shame on me.

Thank you people!

No shame on you XXX Doll, it's confusing because both share the same title.

^^ Completely agree with fredgarvin, Raggy hun no shame needed.

I remember searching some months ago for the movie to find out when it is readily available. And I came across this...

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8246/39785527.jpg

It wasn't until I probed a little deeper that I realised it was the original version. They've really messed with the new artwork to appeal to a new audience and unless you really check the history you could end up buying the old one. It is a fickle market and a friend of mine almost fell prey until I told him this was the original and not the new version so don't feel bad hun, mwah! x

ragXdoll wrote:

okay now i feel stupid as i was looking for a movie that has yet to be out...Shame on me.

Thank you people!

That's nothing to be ashamed of. I once tried to rent Roadhouse from Blockbuster before it had even been released at the cinema! sad That's the trouble with preview trailers...

ahhh thank you so much guys i feel less ashamed and BTK that's the dvd i saw online and thought it was the new one.

Yep see, corporate idiots lol you're the smart one hun trust me, there the one's who don't have a braincell to share between them tongue

I didn't get a chance to write a full blow review so just thought I would post here and throw this out there...WHY OH WHY did they have to ruin the new one with the most tacky, lame ending ever? Up until that point the movie was great! I wish I had turned it off 5min before the end! I still enjoyed the movie but boy did that leave me pretty disappointed.

JoeTerror wrote:

I didn't get a chance to write a full blow review so just thought I would post here and throw this out there...WHY OH WHY did they have to ruin the new one with the most tacky, lame ending ever? Up until that point the movie was great! I wish I had turned it off 5min before the end! I still enjoyed the movie but boy did that leave me pretty disappointed.

That's exactly the way I felt about it.  Up until that point, I think it's great.  Then the end swoops in to cheapen it.  I was irked.

Haven't seen it yet, but I did down load it.  I may go buy it if the place I usually buy things has a good price on it.

I totally agree about the stupid ending. That ruined what was, up till then, an awesome movie. Why stick in that dumb scene which could never happen in the first place. It wrecked the movie!

I so loved the remake