Topic: Best Halloween Movie??

Yah, I do like H6 alot, but my favorite would have to be H2O because I like the way Michael looks in it..that pure hate look, when he is looking at his sister through the window..so intense.

Re: Best Halloween Movie??

Can't beat the first one...even though I've always enjoyed part 2.

The original "Halloween" is still my favorite out of the bunch.

First one hands down every time.

The first one. Without a doubt.

MindFuk wrote:

Yah, I do like H6 alot, but my favorite would have to be H2O because I like the way Michael looks in it..that pure hate look, when he is looking at his sister through the window..so intense.

Yeah you would pick that, oh well. For me it is of course the original. by the way I like the new avatar MindFuk.

The original will win this obviously but as a second favorite I would choose part 2.

gotta stick with the oringinal - it is a great film that made all the others possible.

Halloween 5 kicked ass just because of the ending.

halloween (1) is definately the best.

its gotta be the first one of course! thats what started it all!

After the original my favorite would probably be 4.

Sorry Possesor I really hated the Myers in 5 and think they should have stuck with George Wilbur its one of my least favorite in the series and am a bit suprised that one got a vote. smile

I haven't seen H6 yet, as I can't find it anywhere. My favorite as of now has got to be H1, with H5 in second.

After the first one, I'd choose the second one.

halloween 2 had to cuz i think the killigns were better and u saw michael more and i jsut love that mask

may i ask a question y is with these hard polls?? this is the second hard one were there so many good ones but i like them soo keep em comin

Yeah, these polls are just getting tougher and tougher.  The real question is, which one is the worst?  No wait, that's easy.  "Halloween 3: Season of the Witch" or Halloween: Resurrection".  tongue

I wonder how ZOMBIE'S remake will do?

It's gonna be in the middle. Not too sucky not too great. Maybe showing a tendency towards the "great" side but who knows? The guys is still casting!!! yikes

I think Rob Zombie is going to do a great job.  I can't wait to see it.

I agree with you 100% on that Tim wink I picked the first of course..

the first one is definately the best

i picked the fifth one as it was 1st one i saw and got me into the halloween movies

The first one is the best. smile