Topic: True Blood Season 2 Preview Trailer

Below from HBO you can checkout the new comic con preview trailer for Season 2 of True Blood. The trailer introduces new characters and previews the remainder of the explosive season.
I have not watched True Blood at all but from the trailers I have...

Read More : True Blood Season 2 Preview Trailer

Re: True Blood Season 2 Preview Trailer

I guess this is for Canada, since in the US we just saw the 3rd(4th?) episode this past Sunday.  So far it is not as good as season 1, but I also did not like the first couple of episodes from the first season, either.

Last edited by azathoth (2009-07-29 09:32:27)

It is an enjoyable waste of time - it is no Supernatural though

I love season 2 so far and the rest looks damn good. big_smile

True Blood season 2 has been good as hell and very hot...although it is no longer following the conventions of the books is based on anymore...it has gone off the deep end for sure

It isn't in Australia yet, but I will be watching when it arrives. It looks cool and an Aussie is in it so ubber cool

I enjoy true blood and I see a lot of cool twists in that preview that haven't been shown yet. We just had episode 6 of Season 2 played this past Sunday and I eagerly await 7 8 9 10 11 12 & 13

I'm enjoying season 1 so far and having seen the trailer for this I think it looks very cool

I am paying for HBO just to watch True Blood.  The show is NOTHING like the books anymore which pisses me off to no end, but I still have to watch just so I can complain about how much they changed it!!

Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Sophie is brilliant casting!!  And Eric.. le sigh.. so beautiful I could cry!!

gothiczen  .. dude.. you are comparing Supernatural to True Blood.. woooooow.  Just seriously.. they are not suppose to be the same and Supernatural wishes it could have as amazing of a story as True Blood does!!  tongue

The show is getting way crazy at the moment...don't know what direction they are taking it in but you know its gonna be good...with 6 episodes left this season there is a ton of room for anything to happen...highly addictive

I got the box set of books for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and have just started the second.  Was surprised to read how the show has gone different from the books, but in a way I like that.  I'm already watching the show, and don't really want to read the exact same thing.  Love this show, HBO always does a good job, and this is no exception.

I love this show. It's quirky and works for me in the vampire realm.

I have not picked up the books however.