Topic: GhostBusters 1954 Trailer

From IwatchStuff comes a very cool 1954 trailer for Ghost Busters... the creator posted the following description on Youtube; What if Ghostbusters, the movie, was shot in 1954 instead of 1984? Who should be part of the cast?
Would they ha...

Read More : GhostBusters 1954 Trailer

Re: GhostBusters 1954 Trailer

That was pretty good. It makes me want to watch all those old movies again now.

Wow wow wow, that was awesome!  Some people out there have some skills and humor.  I'm suddenly having a weird feeling.  Could it be optimism for the human race?  Anyone that has a flying space Marshmellow Man is good people in my book.

lol that was awesome! And the amount of time put into it is very respectable. Gives me hope that there really is some real talent out there. smile

cool

Love the old horror movies

reminds me of the Ghost Busters from 1975. You know the tv show with 2 guys and a gorilla named Tracy. They made a cartoon out of it back in the late 80's early 90's, that's why the cartoon based off of the 80's version of Ghostbusters was called The Real Ghostbuster due to the ownership of the name

nice skills in editing i applaud the work

That is an amazing video.  Obviously a fan (with no time) and came up with that beautiful video.  big_smile

This was really good, ROFL! My dad thought it was real...:lol: he was watching it saying, "No way, the GhostBusters was a remake of this movie? Wow!" ROFL!!!! lol Thats funny...

That video is priceless and you know those old black and white flicks were the best.

Damn ....definitely beyond anything i could put together... great video!

wow nicely done. lol i wonder how many people i can convince 1984 Ghostbusters was a remake with this video.