Topic: New 'Rec 2' Trailer Brings Zombie Terror

Below from ShootForTheHead you can checkout a brand new trailer for REC 2 which unlike the earlier trailers shows off some pretty awesome zombie carnage. Checkout the zombie-licious new trailer below and tell me it doesnt get your blood pumping....

Read More : New 'Rec 2' Trailer Brings Zombie Terror

Re: New 'Rec 2' Trailer Brings Zombie Terror

Good old shoot for the head with their trailery goodness big_smile
That really reminded me of the early part of Dawn of the Dead 78.
Works for me big_smile

meh - the Last Rec 2 Trailer is one of the best horror trailers I have watched.

well if that isnt a good thumbs up from a critic i dont know what is tongue.this movie looks like its taking place right after the events of the lst flick as their sending in a "sweep and clear"squad to pacify the problem.i dont know about you all out there in the gaming world but the look of this movie would make a great first person shooter for a console system even tho i still find it hard to believe that a shotgun or fully automatic gun cant drop these things

It depends on what biochemical changes have been made to the infected. For example, when adrenaline is introduced to the system it causes blood vessels throughout the body to constrict, reducing bloodflow to non-essential areas and concentrating it in the muscles.
This means that surface injuries will not bleed much and even internal injuries can be slowed. So a shotgun blast, unless it is at close range, would probably not do enough damage to drop someone. Automatic gunfire can often travel straight through the body causing minimal damage which can also be dealt with by vaso-constriction.
End of science lecture.

Or it could just be because it's a movie and hard to kill monsters are more scary big_smile

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

It depends on what biochemical changes have been made to the infected. For example, when adrenaline is introduced to the system it causes blood vessels throughout the body to constrict, reducing bloodflow to non-essential areas and concentrating it in the muscles.
This means that surface injuries will not bleed much and even internal injuries can be slowed. So a shotgun blast, unless it is at close range, would probably not do enough damage to drop someone. Automatic gunfire can often travel straight through the body causing minimal damage which can also be dealt with by vaso-constriction.
End of science lecture.

Or it could just be because it's a movie and hard to kill monsters are more scary big_smile

wow im surprised you didnt bring pie charts or bar graphs with your speech tongue.actually i was refering to the chunks of flesh torn off from those weapons in close quarters combat.since the corridors are so narrow and long you could hit the things pretty good before the get close leading to massive bodily damage but whatever no need for me to be anal

In that case I refer you to my second theory tongue lol:lol:

lol I loved the first movie, the trailer looks freakin' sweet! and I honestly am looking forward to the follow up which I don't admit often. Sequels with nothing new have worn me down so given the creativeness behind the original and what seems just as creative in this, I am actually looking forward to this sequel!! Finally a follow up film I can admit I am really looking forward to big_smile

Oh man, I am so looking forward to this!  I really hope that we do not have to wait 2 years for it to be released stateside.

WOW !!!   For the 1st time in years I am looking forward to a sequel !!!!! looks like its starting right where the other left off.   and they seem to following up on the 'possesion' spin on things