Topic: Stay Alive 2

I know there was alot of people that didnt like the movie and some people that did. I personally liked the movie but thought it could have been improved on a few  things. Anyways for those who saw the end know that it could be continued in some wayand i just wanted to get people opinions. I for one want to see a sequal to this.

Re: Stay Alive 2

I think it would be really hard to continue this into a series, judging on how the first one ended. Maybe world apocalypse... tongue

I'm sure they will eventually do a direct to video sequel but is there really any point? I mean whether you liked the first one or not I just don't think it needs a sequel.

I hated the first one so, obviously, I wouldn't watch the sequel.

I thought the first one was horrible.  For me, it's a pass on a sequel.

I guess it would be okay to make a sequel...but I would really only like it if they used the same characters...so yeah.

I liked the first one enough that I'd see a sequel.  If they did make one it probably go direct to DVD as the first one wasn't a box office hit (at least not in the U.S.)  This was another of those titles that was cut down to PG-13 for theatrical release, then uncut for DVD/video

I'm didn't like the first one that much so I'm not fussed for a sequel.

I did like the first one but am not sure about a sequel, not really necessary.

i am one of those people that love this movie, i know people hate just because you thnk they did an undecent job on it or whatever you thnk they did wrong, for a sequal the creaters Bell and Peterson, they want to make a sequal which kickstarts the stay alive game series. i really dont know if they are, me personally would love to have the stay alive game. but as for the sequal i can only see that it got mass produced and that another group finds a way to stop the blood countress again.

I'd pass on a sequel. The first one is actually better than a lot of recent PG-13 horror, in my opinion, but it's still not that great.

The movie was ok-ish as to wherever I liked it or not... I sold it, what does that say? lol

It was a something of nothing film, it tried to hard imo to be deep and unique and wound up being nothing more than a death by formula movie. If you want a movie that is not all reliant on plot then fantastic but it was not too my liking that much, with that said I could not care less for a sequel. Seriously, what is the point? The first one had little to no impact, the fact of the matter remains the same would be for the sequel.

I say this is one horror movie that ought to be left alone. That is IMHO.

I get that some people don't think that not much can be done for number 2. What they can dois like a final destination thing,I mean no one thought they could do a second one but they did what 3 and their still making friday the 13th so why not make another one of stay alive And just to add I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!:lol:

I loved the first one so a sequel would be interesting

I like the first one..  but I know a sequel would not work for this film.. Id much rather play the actual video game than watch a sequel

I loved the first. I understand why it takes so much crap, but I thought it was pretty cool. I don't think it needs a sequel though.

Stay Alive needs a sequel about as much as "Staying Alive" with John Travolta needs a sequel.

I like the first one.  Nothing great, but enjoyable.  The uncut version made a bit more sense.  As for the "needing" a sequel?  How many sequels have been made that were really needed.  Or part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, etc.  Easy way to make a sequel- use a different game.  Find another spooky person with a spooky place and set the new game up around that.  Pick any of the ghost hunting shows' locations that has a prominent evil person in it's past, hook 'em with witchcraft or voodoo, and there you go.  I vote yes.

I liked the original Stay Alive. Too bad it was watered down so much to fit a PG-13 rating. It they had gone for a full blown R rating, then the film would have been much better. But all in all, Stay Alive definitley wasn't a bad flick.

But do I think it needs a sequel? No not at all. But I don't have a problem with there being one.

The Creature wrote:

I liked the original Stay Alive. Too bad it was watered down so much to fit a PG-13 rating. It they had gone for a full blown R rating, then the film would have been much better. But all in all, Stay Alive definitley wasn't a bad flick.

But do I think it needs a sequel? No not at all. But I don't have a problem with there being one.

I don't know if the unrated version would qualify for an R, not much more gore or such, but there was a fair bit of more story to it that fleshed it out some more.  At least for me, it made the overall movie better.

I really enjoyed the first one but I agree it needed to be a bit more "horror"... maybe I'm just becoming desensitised to all the blood and gore but I found Stay Alive to be a bit tame... Still enjoyable though smile
I'm not big on sequels so I'm happy to go without