Topic: Whats Your Favorite NoES Sequel?

Mine is definatly Dream Warriors.

Re: Whats Your Favorite NoES Sequel?

I agree with you golden.

I definitely had to go with Dream Warriors b/c this was the very first NOES movie i have ever seen and is still my favorite and will always will be.

part 3

Yeah I went with part three also. I think most will since I think it stayed the most faithful to the original.

Yeah, definately "Dream Warriors".

Wow...little surprising.  I knocked out the original expecting a more varied result...guess I was wrong tongue

Dream Warriors by far.  It gave all of us horror geeks a chance to see what it would be like to have powers in our dreams.

i kinda liked number 2

This was a pretty tough choice, but I liked Part 2 and Part 3 the best. Part 2 was great because Clu Culager(from Return of the Living Dead) was in it. And I think Freddy was at his best in this one. Killing all of the teenagers at the party was pretty cool.

Part 3 was cool because it had Patricia Arquette and Laurence Fishburne. And I liked that the teens had their own power to fight Freddy. The sickest scene in the film is when Freddy turns one kid into his own personal puppet.

Yeah, one of the main reasons I liked the third installment so much was because of the FX.

Yea I went with Part 3.. I think this was a rather easy poll. Part 3 in my opinion was even better than the original.. I just liked the atmosphere and the powers the kids had.. I mean it just all made so much sense really.. Tops..

Gotta vote for #3!  I loved Dream Warriors! I keep falling asleep during #2 so while I've probably seen the whole movie, I've never seen it completely from begining to end in one sitting.

for me it has to be New Nightmare
Then second it would Nightmare 1
and then third it would be Nightmare 3

I had to go with 3. It just kicked ass!

goin with part 4..its always been my favorite..although I did like 2 alot aswell..its close

MindFuk wrote:

goin with part 4..its always been my favorite..although I did like 2 alot aswell..its close

Really MindFuk? I mean I know you have some strange ideas but you actually like part 2&4 over Dream Worriers?

2 of my most memorable scenes from Dream Warriors was the very begining when the girl, i forgot her name doesn't matter, was making Freddy's house made out of paper mache and popsicle sticks and the other one was when she was sucked into the house and when Freddy appeared as a giant worm and started to devour her whole. Those were the 2 scenes that made me remember Dream Warriors. Those 2 scenes were tattooed and embedded into my brain after i first saw it back in the 80's.

Dream Warriors!

I went with Dream Warriors

I thought part 2 was better than the original to me. I heard people say it has gay stuff in it but I'm straight as a bat and I loved the film.

yah, I really liked 2 alot, the pool party seen was awsome, I did like 3 alot tho..that was the one where he put that chicks head through the TV wasnt it? That one was sweet too..I didnt like the last 2 sequels as much tho.

I also liked New Nightmare. That film was pretty good with some of the original cast back in it and Freddy towards the end coming to life was pretty good.