Topic: Real Life Perfect Getaway HoneyMoon Killer?

The following video and blurb were emailed to me earlier today. Right off the bat I am calling Viral on this one since I do not believe its real but its fun. Here is what I was sent;
Authorities from the Hawaiian island of Oahu report today that a c...

Read More : Real Life Perfect Getaway HoneyMoon Killer?

Re: Real Life Perfect Getaway HoneyMoon Killer?

these are cool promotional "news broadcasts" for the awesome looking movie! LOL.   so far the movie is getting REALLY good reviews. over on IMDB's page for this there are a # of 4 out of 5 star reviews!! MILLA RULES!!

Yeah, the last line of the blurb sort of gives it away wink

Milla has alway been one of the best in action films...I think this movie will show us a different side of her.

4wolfe44 wrote:

Milla has alway been one of the best in action films...I think this movie will show us a different side of her.

I'll go along with that.

this reminds me of the Blair Witch.  the media hype

there is a review for the film on our site fyi... cant remember which one of you reviewed it but it got a 6 out of 10. Its featured on the mainpage.

Well, since Hawaii's channel 8 didn't have anything on their website and the anchors look nothing like the anchors on that channel... (yeah, I'm that nuts)

Kinda neat, not that great.

vtqx was the person who gave it 6 out of 10 and loved the review! big_smile

Yet another viral campaign, and not bad. Can't say I'm that interested in the film though. Maybe a rental.

I think they are starting to forget if you make the viral 'too' real it kind of implodes.  And the movie doesn't seem anything special.

GRRREAT,  now i'll never go on vacations or adopt orphans.

wink

I've seen that video and it looks super cool. There's supposedly four of them, plus they made Facebook and Flickr accounts for the movie. I saw that it got quite a bit of attention. It got mine for sure!