Topic: Awesome ZombieLand Red Band Trailer

Below you can checkout an awesome new red band trailer for ZombieLand. The age gate is a pain in the pass since you cant see it. Its month / day / year. The trailer is fantastic and gore packed. The highlight is definitely the stripper.
Columbus (J...

Read More : Awesome ZombieLand Red Band Trailer

Re: Awesome ZombieLand Red Band Trailer

I really hope this is as good as the trailers make it out to be.

Yee-ha !!!   I can't wait tosee this movie.. I do love a Zombie flick and Woody just does something for me !!!  yum ! cool

I cannot wait for this movie to hit theatres.

One, that damn age thing really pissed me off lol and two: Hell yeah!! Harrelson is great when he does good movies. Love Natural Born Killers and dare I say this lol I loved him in Cheers!

This movie looks so damn fun and I cannot wait for it to come out! big_smile

Only one word needed, Awesome!:D

I didn't think this would happen but after watching this new trailer, I wanna see this movie even more. I thought this movie was gunna be awesome, BUT GOD DAMN!!!! This trailer is not only hilarious, but it also delivers some goodies and I was laughing my ass off at times. This movie looks amazingy fun and I can't wait! lol

1- what is the deal with entering your birthdate?  Like you can't, I don't know, lie?

2- This looks like a lot of fun!  Humor, gore, cute chicks (12 years old?  They must grow up fast where he is from)

It would be good if you at least have a link to Myspace's Trailer Park site where this available like every other movie site, instead of  a stupid image. It says watch the trailer below and we can't.  LMFAO.

Loooks funny as hell possible first day attendance

I love it when critically acclaimed actors throw themselves full on into horror flicks.  Shows how cool they are.  Like Geoffrey Rush in House on Haunted Hill '99, or John Voight in Anaconda.  Yeah, great actors, but they're not pretentious enough to think they're above the material.

I've seen the stills but the trailer convinced me. Its got everything in it, fat supermarket zombies, nakked zombies, on fire zombies, squished zombies...Someone, Somewhere has done their zombie homework. Throw in an amusement park, hanky panky and straight/silly guy action.  A++++ from the dead cool

cool This movie looks awesome and I really hope I can watch it in theaters big_smile