Topic: Peter Jackson Lovely Bones Trailer

Below from apple you can checkout the brand new trailer for The Lovely Bones.  Peter Jackson while at Comic Con took some time to talk about his film The Lovely Bones and one of the most controverisal parts, the portrayal of Heaven. When as...

Read More : Peter Jackson Lovely Bones Trailer

Re: Peter Jackson Lovely Bones Trailer

Why not  just post a direct link to the actual trailer quicktime trailer from apple.  LMFAO. That's just Entertainment Tonight's preview Haha

Nice group of actors.  And the guy was correct; most rapes, abductions, and (mysterious) murders are done by people known to the victim.

Sounds like a very nice thriller.

Happy now?  Took all of 2 seconds to find it.  Eesh.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/thelovelybones/

Last edited by azathoth (2009-08-05 17:48:29)

I'm very interested in seeing this movie. I love the trailer.

Oh my god! Oh my god! I am actually stunned. I watched the trailer and goosebumps ran down my body. Not only does it look beautiful in cinematography, still the Jackson I love smile, but the story doesn't seem so weighed down that it will sink. Everything just seemed to slot, the cast seemed extremely talented for the film and it just seems like a dark but beautiful movie.

I actually am so excited. I always go to the cinemas for special films and right now this is right on top of that list. Once again Jackson you have surpassed yourself big_smile CANNOT wait!!

The nice thing about Jackson is that you can't really pidgeon hole him. Looks like a lovely movie, reminds me a tiny bit of Lynch for some reason, but that is probably just me. big_smile

Looks great! Nice to see Jackson in the director's chair again!

Great book and peter jackson is the one to direct this. Going to be amazing.

It looks beautiful, PJ always has a dreamlike quality to his movies.

This film looks fascinating - almost like Darren Aronofsky had a hand in it.