Re: Interested in DVD Trading?

*sees Leon's head emerge through toilet.  Is taking a bath and look over at Leon before pulling a grenade out and throwing it into the toilet bowl*

I should flush more often.

Watch for porcelain shrapnel!!

*Easily takes out the enemy's.  Jumps up into the living room with Leon and cautiously looks around*

*appears holding a pair of M60 machine guns and is covered with belts of ammunition*

Sorry fellas.  You're looking in the wrong room for my DVD stash.  But...under VA law it is legal for me to kill you for breaking into my home.

*opens fire with M60s*

*Quicky jumps out of the way behind a couch.  Chucks a flashbang causing Golden to become blind for a few seconds.  Pulls out silenced USP and begins to fire rapidly*

*Is blinded and in anger blows out the TV along with PS2*

You bastard!  Look what you made me do!

*knocks kitchen table over and hids behind it and keeps firing.  Empties M60s, reloads them and pulls a M72 LAW rocket launcher from a bag.  Aims at couch and fires, blowing couch to little bits.*

*on the floor bleeding from previous M60 fire*
Shit...I should have moved out of the way.
*starts crawling towards golden's dvd rack*

*has Claymore mines guarding DVD rack*

Guys...I am za master at Rping and at killing folks.  I must also say the DVDs in the rack are my parent's DVDs and a few of my own non-horror DVDs.  My horror/cult films are kept at an undisclosed location.  Still..you must die!

*sends a pack of rabid wombats after Leon and continues to shoot at TiM*

*Slowly gets up from the explosion wounded badly.  Pulls out small handgun and begins to fire at the rabid wombats helping Leon out.  Dodges bullets best I can while taking shelter.  Looks over at claymore mines and gets idea*

You'll never take me alive!

*Jumps over to claymore mines around DVD rack.  Lands on the mines blowing myself up but also taking the DVD rack and everything around it out*

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-24 13:02:55)

*ducks and avoids serious injury.  Looks up at the wasteland before me and promptly destorys the rest of the wombats.  Looks at the bloody chunks of TiM and destoryed DVDs*

Eh.  No harm done to my presious horror movies.  They were in my bedroom.  smile

*Whats left of me starts to get up as a zombie.  Let's out a loud moan and makes way towards bedroom slowly*

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-24 17:02:08)

Wow, I am out of town for two days and my thread is given new life.

I was thinking we could get a few of us active members to trade in order to install a trust base. Then when new members want to become involved, simply have them mail first.

You can send a dvd with delivery confirmation for less than $2.00 through USPS, so it is not a bad deal. I am not sure how much it is to Canada, but I don't imagine it being that much more.

you guys SLAY me!!!!! ROFL

*turns and puts a bullet through zombie TiM's head.  Whistles while getting meathooks and a flamethrower*

Good point there Greg.  But course needs a new thread.  I have been defending my presious DVDs against the claws of TiM and Leon.

*Struggling up from the ground, I pull a beretta from my pocket a put a round into the back of golden's head.*

Lets see you try and come back as a zombie....punk....

*dies from wombat wounds*

*(As a zombie) looks down at the two dead bodies before me.  Looks up and makes one last battle cry/moan before falling on the Leon and Golden's bodies dead*

Well....me DVDs are safe.  That is the key smile

*suddenly the house crumbles and crushes the remaining DVDs*

*DVDs are kept in a safe and survives*

*A pile of ash is all thats left of Golden's house.  One DVD is remaining in front of the pile of ash.  The movie is Cannibal Holocaust.  The wind picks up and carries it into the street.  A car speeds by running over the DVD, shattering it to pieces.*

*wind blows the dvd fragments into the wind. The driver who ran ths dvd over suddenly swerves and crashes into golden's ruined home and collides with the safe. An explosion occurs that destroys them both*

Last edited by Leon (2006-09-24 21:32:21)

*Neighbors, cops, and firemen soon start to crowd around the ruined home in shock.  They try and put out the fire as it rages on*

Ooo...you guys are wacky.

The wackiest.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-24 22:03:56)

That we are.