Topic: Swordfish (2001)

What did everyone think of this movie, i love the way the movie stated it was great idea loved, great action packed movie from start to end but i have only seen once.

This is also on Tonight on Five USA at 9:00pm (UK)

Re: Swordfish (2001)

at the risk of sounding like a grumpy old sod ( i am) again , it's ok but nothing special....

wolfman1959 wrote:

at the risk of sounding like a grumpy old sod ( i am) again , it's ok but nothing special....

I feel the same. My dad and sister think it's the best thing since sliced bread. I think it's ok nothing special.

I always love John Travolta as a bad guy but i'd rather watch Broken Arrow

Baby_Firefly wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

I feel the same. My dad and sister think it's the best thing since sliced bread. I think it's ok nothing special.

my favourite John Travolta film is easy Face Off

i liked it

I thought it was ok. Halle Berry's boobs got a 10 out of 10 from me. wink

wolfman1959 wrote:
Baby_Firefly wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Face/Off is awesome! big_smile I'm not a major Nicholas Cage or Travolta fan but damn I love this movie and not ashamed to admit that smile Such a unrelenting, kick-ass movie!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
Baby_Firefly wrote:

Face/Off is awesome! big_smile I'm not a major Nicholas Cage or Travolta fan but damn I love this movie and not ashamed to admit that smile Such a unrelenting, kick-ass movie!

my goodness btk people will start talking that's two films we agree on. let them talk i say:P;)

wolfman1959 wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

my goodness btk people will start talking that's two films we agree on. let them talk i say:P;)

lol Let them talk! We like what we like and we're not afraid to admit it and wink if you like what I I like even in small doses, then that makes me a happy gal big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

lol Let them talk! We like what we like and we're not afraid to admit it and wink if you like what I I like even in small doses, then that makes me a happy gal big_smile

Yeah add me to the Face Off club! I love that shit lol

"I want to take his face..off" lol

Baby_Firefly wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Yeah add me to the Face Off club! I love that shit lol

"I want to take his face..off" lol

you've moved up a few rungs on my ladder baby;) good on yer:)

It's the ludicruous nature that gets me lol it's so off the chart insane, a little bit of reality but the director managed to sell the idea as seriously as impossible and you find yourself buying into it. That is a true director's touch!

Who's at the top of the rung then Wolfy? Dare I ask! tongue

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

It's the ludicruous nature that gets me lol it's so off the chart insane, a little bit of reality but the director managed to sell the idea as seriously as impossible and you find yourself buying into it. That is a true director's touch!

Who's at the top of the rung then Wolfy? Dare I ask! tongue

that would be telling btk that would be telling, she knows who she is don't you Maven? doh! but you btk are very close and you puppy in fact very nearly all of you.

hey my lovely wolfie mwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhah dont put me up too high I'm scared of heights lol

I went into the movie with very low expectations, and was blown away at how good the movie actually was!  Sure, it isn't perfect...but I'd give it an 8/10.  Hugh Jackman was very good, as was John Travolta.  They played off of each other well.  Of course, Halle Berry's breasts make it interesting too.  smile