Re: Remember the Rules... New Banning Policy

Whos BTK? neutral roll

Lol ok btk i love ur ass

DemonToSome wrote:

Whos BTK? neutral roll

BTK- A drink that will cause your eyes to roll back and see everything as attractive. That's why you tried humping deadhorse at one point, but we won't open old memories lol

And Bitten, no offense taken wink I like that you admire it. That can only be a great thing. big_smile

hOW IS MY FAVOURITE DRINK TODAY  ? wink

big_smile heya Puppy hun! big_smile

I'm actually good today, afraid to touch my new dvds because I still cannot believe they actually came! How are you today hun x?

Yeah I'm good hun thanks , tthink I'm getting back to myself again  big_smile

Good. Wasn't quite the same without you. smile We all missed you x

awwwwwww thanks hun xxxx But I'm back now xx

Puppymonster wrote:

hOW IS MY FAVOURITE DRINK TODAY  ? wink

I prefer to see the glass as half full.At least till I get a hold of it.:lol:

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Whos BTK? neutral roll

BTK- A drink that will cause your eyes to roll back and see everything as attractive. That's why you tried humping deadhorse at one point, but we won't open old memories lol

Is that what I was dry humping? LOL damn I'm glad I forgot that night.

Meh wrote:

The rules should all be clear to everyone but lately some of you seem to forget you are my guests here and its not a RIGHT but a priviledge to be a part of our community. So with that said new banning policies are now in effect.

Normally moderators wait until I am around so they can share the links with me and decide a course of action. Effective immediately if you break my very clear and very easy rules a moderator will ban you immediately from the site. It is at their discretion as to whether it will be permanent or a temp ban.

If you behave properly, let me know what happened I will consider lifting the ban so long as we can all agree its water under the bridge / apologies are given, etc. Otherwise your SOL and no longer welcome in our community. If a moderator bans you and you re-register and act like an asshole you will be given no consideration and your ban will not be lifted.

Those of you who have been around awhile know  I rarely ban and often give people the benefit of the doubt and unban people who apologize. I am not some all seeing being and I believe everyone deserves a second chance.

I do not take pride in banning people and I do take pride that its VERY rare I have to. You all police yourselves so the moderators are here to help people and encourage discussion not police. But now they have my permission when I am not around to do just that... make sure the integrity of the community WE have all built is maintainted.

As for the rules its pretty simple. RESPECT. You will respect me, you will respect every member and you will behave like a mature adult. If you can not post without flaming and if you can not show enough respect for me by not following this simple rule... you will be banned. Period.

Every member new or old is just as welcome and just as important as those who have been here from the start of this site. Just because some members like MovieMaven, myself, and JMH314 have been around forever does not make us anymore important then somebody with 10 or 100 posts. What that means is if you can not show the same level of respect and courtesy to them as you would me or any other senior member.. you are not welcome here.

This is not directed at 1 person. Its directed at everyone. We are all guilty of saying stupid things at times its how you followup and what you do after that will determine your stay here. Or if you stay at all.

Hopefully this is the last time this year I need to post this.

Just a friendly reminder everyone

TY JMH we'll play nice smile

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/monkey_cat430x300.jpg

Thanks jmh, seems some people need reminding.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/dragonaut13/washtaco7.jpg

roll omg lol:lol:

morguex wrote:

Thanks jmh, seems some people need reminding.

agreed

Too bad it doesn't look like anyone got the message.:/

don't people realize frequent douching can lead to dryness of the vagina too?
I worry, sorry big_smile

deadhorse13 wrote:

I worry, sorry big_smile

lol lol lol

deadhorse13 wrote:

I worry, sorry big_smile

I guess they gotta get the sand out of their vagina somehow.

deadhorse13 wrote:

I worry, sorry big_smile

Nice. lol

damn, anyone else? lol

I wanna have a beer chugging challenge with any canuck on here......Meh, wanna challenge me lol? Just kidding people.

Googopqp wrote:

TY JMH we'll play nice smile

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/monkey_cat430x300.jpg

cool picture, monkeys are awsome

Here's one of my folks cat, they're neighbors took this picture and sent it in to the weather network . . . . thats where I got it.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/dressuout/pussifer.jpg

guess he just walked up and started eating all the bugs around the deer, couldn't give a shit I guess.
Pretty ballsy for a feller with no balls.

Hey guys. I'm a new member. I read the rules laid out by Meh, and they seem reasonable. Thanks.