Topic: Another TV Spot For Halloween 2

The fourth TV spot for Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 has been released and apparently they are calling out The Final Destination. Back when FD placed its release date on August 28th directly in competition with Halloween 2 I was certain they would change ...

Read More : Another TV Spot For Halloween 2

Re: Another TV Spot For Halloween 2

Super sweet!

Hope Halloween II wins. No matter what though I'm very confident it is the better film. FD 4 looks STV only with 3D. I will see it anyway, but Halloween II gets my cash first, probably twice before I see FD 4.

I don't know if that trailer is necessarily calling out FD4 with the words "Final Destiny", but I'll take Michael Myers over Death any day of the week.  Despite all the haters, I felt Rob Zombie's first Halloween was far superior to John Carpenter's version (yeah I know, blasphemy whatever) and it looks like Halloween II is gonna kick major ass.  I'm glad Zombie came to his senses and decided to do the sequel.  His movies are made for TRUE horror fans.  Gore, nudity, graphic language, great acting, twistedly beautiful cinematography, interesting plot, and did I mention gore?  Rob Zombie IS a real horror fan who makes masterpieces for real horror fans.  Period, end of story.  Those who disagree, go watch Twilight or the Prom Night remake.  I kid, I kid.  Now come here so I can gut you.:P

all I have to say is...YAY

I myself am lookign forward to the new Halloween but I may see Final Destination just because its going to be in 3D