Topic: Twilight: New Moon Trailer Teaser

This is the first time I have EVER seen a company do this.. Just a little while ago we told all you Twilight fans that you could see the full trailer for New Moon in front of Bandslam. Well now they have released a teaser of that trailer.. I'm not su...

Read More : Twilight: New Moon Trailer Teaser

Re: Twilight: New Moon Trailer Teaser

I am sure that they could do a "Teaser" of this teaser and Twi-hards all of the world would swoon! lol

I really hope they don't whore these teasers out in the movie theaters. 17 seconds is long enough for a 10 min squealfest by hundreds of young girlies. I personally like hearing all the previews.

i am pretty sure they did this with the first film as well.

Well I can guarantee the full trailer will be tacked onto BANDSLAM and TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE.  Though I have an itching feeling that in some theaters the trailer might find its way in front of some prints of District 9.  I mean we had the old trailer in front of Transformers 2 and Summit Entertainment is a totally separate entity to Paramount.

At my chain we have something called 'The 20' where its basically EPK snippets that start 20minutes before the show.  Bet there'll be something for this film with that.

Meh wrote:

Well I usually ignore anything having to do with Twilight.. lol

Goon wrote:
Meh wrote:

Well I usually ignore anything having to do with Twilight.. lol

Sure you do tongue

Thankfully over here trailers for movies only correspond to movies in the same age bracket. Say I want to see an 18, only 18 movie trailers tend to show.. So I know how to afford the trailers for my own sanity. lol

TECHNICALLY speaking you can attached a green-band trailer for a R rated movie onto a G or PG family film as the preview has been approved.  Usually trailers are placed in front of films of similar demographics or of the same studio.