Topic: Land of the Dead Video Game

There is a Land of the Dead video game in the works. In te game your mission is to search the ruined cityscape for food and supplies to save humanity from going extinct, but beware the marauding zombies have an appetite for human flesh and you could ...

Read More : Land of the Dead Video Game

Re: Land of the Dead Video Game

There already is a Land of the Dead video game:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/lan … the%20dead

yea watch the preveiws b4 land of the dead dvd and u see the preveiw road to findles green looks good tooo and i havent ever scene it anywhere to buy

They have it at my local GameStop for $30.

im quite aware there is a land of the dead game kids... we reported on it first. this is a NEW land of the dead game.

Hey what the hell I up for a new horror game. I liked the first Land of the Dead game but it wasn't the best.

What's with all the "Land of the Dead" games?  Why not a "Night of the Living Dead" or "Dawn of the Dead", or hell, even "Day of the Dead" games?

TiM the Zombie wrote:

What's with all the "Land of the Dead" games?  Why not a "Night of the Living Dead" or "Dawn of the Dead", or hell, even "Day of the Dead" games?

yeah I agree with you!

Because it isn't a modern film. Not a lot of kids will buy a game from a movie they've not even seen yet. Much less a movie in B&W. The question is, why didn't they make a game from the remakes? That's a more realistic question, I think.

i think a game based on the remake of dawn of the dead would be great `cept we already got it, its caled Dead Rising lol.

http://www.terrorfeed.com/?id=Left4DeadTeaser checkout that trailer, new zombie game with the half life 2 engine, very very kick ass!