Topic: horror movie from the 1980's pt. 1

I have to split this into 2 or 3 parts.

Re: horror movie from the 1980's pt. 1

Nighmare on Elm Street, I was overseas living in New Zealand at the time going to the movies to see Fright Night and Back To The Future (they have intermissions in the middle of their movies) when my Aunt taped Nightmare On Elm Street for me, so I hadn't heard of it. WOW, everyone wanted to come over and watch that tape (I had a special pal tv and video machine). We were all really impressed.

This one was actually hard for me to choose from but i had to choose Monster Squad. One of the greatest movies of all time. And plus you can't beat all the main classic monsters all rolled up into one movie. My second choice would be The Gate just for the fact it was my very first horror movie i have ever seen and then 3rd of course Killer Klowns From Outer Space b/c you can't beat Clowns terrorizing a town and killing people by putting them in cotton candy and then sucking the juices right from them, shadow puppets, popcorn, or even balloons.

Gremlins. FUckin' Gizmo hehe.

i pikced A Nightmare on Elm Street , Gremlins and Hellraiser

i picked Hellraiser and Killer klowns from outter space, the clowns r awesome

I actually think F13 part 2 was better than the original, with that said I went with one of the better werewolf movies made "American Werewolf in London" with "Hellraiser" a close 2nd.

Hellraiser - gotta love the mythology!

It's almost as good as Night Breed.

Toss up between Friday the 13th and An American Werewolf in London....I'd say a tie but if i had to choose I think I'd have to go with Friday the 13th.

Now from this list, I went with "An American Werewolf in London".  Classic.

For me, it was between An American Werewolf in London and Friday the 13th, but I picked Friday the 13th.

this poll was way too hard so I just went with the first one but they are all great films.

Nightmare on Elm Street. And more than half of the list in a close second.

Hellraiser

Friday the 13th.

The Monster Squad, The Gate and Killer Klowns From Outerspace

Friday the 13th..staying loyal to the big guy..although the Nightmare series is a close trail

Hellraiser
Friday the 13th is a close 2nd

the fog