Topic: GRACE : blood thirsty infant eats mom?!

Just saw "Grace," the new Sundance film by writer-director Paul Solet-- can't wait to will my own dead fetus back to life just so it can EAT MY BLOOD, WHAT?!

Definitely a topic I haven't seen much done with, and awesome for the ladies looking to have their own babies to look forward to. It shows all the love and nurturing a mama's gotta give her kiddie, simultaneously giving you dead people, dead animals, blood blood blood, and tons of crazies! I like the girl-heavy cast, too, it's a breath of fresh air. Makes me just so excited to have my own little parasite.

What's greater, there's this ridiculous site for the natural healing center shown in the movie, Naturebirth. BUT look a little CLOSER and there's all this creepy jazz throughout. Hover your mouse and peek around, I'm sure you'll find it. Look out for my personal favorite, the BLOODY BABY. Yummmm it's at naturebirthgracemovie (dot) com

Re: GRACE : blood thirsty infant eats mom?!

This movie looks Out of the Horror Park, homerun!!!

the movie looks great, i hope its as good as it sounds lol big_smile

excuse me while i go check this site out.. ( exit stage right )

ok- back.. what the HELL was that ????

hahahaha!! did you find the bloody baby? & the news article, classy...

Not sure when it's on DVD, but I want it.

I was interested but some sneak preview reviews have made me less enthused. So I'm rather skeptical now... hmm

with me, you may be the only other person from michigan on this forum

I can't wait to see this movie, I'll def. give it a rent.

bl00dyveronica wrote:

hahahaha!! did you find the bloody baby? & the news article, classy...

Not sure when it's on DVD, but I want it.

be sure to submit your review on site smile

This kid makes the baby in Dawn of the Dead look like a Cabbage Patch Kid.

pepper have you submitted a review? smile

Submitting your reviews is like eating your vegetables lol:lol::lol::lol:

haha indeed. its the best way to truly have your voice heard and tell us what you thought!

Meh wrote:

haha indeed. its the best way to truly have your voice heard and tell us what you thought!

I would have said a megahorn, but that works, too.  LOL.  I need to write a review, I think I'm slowly approaching 200 reviews

i just added some incentive for you all smile Free dvds
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_16201.html

^^ the new info/ thread has completely baffled me lol. Oh well.

?

What I meant Meh (and apologies for being a little ditzy tonight), you specified on the other thread, The Last House on the Left Remake contest, that you are running two contests. Basically saying enter via asking on the official site or writing a review to be entered, I meant to ask if you have already asked to be entered via the official contest thread do you have to do a review? Or is the way through entering via review a more guaranteed way of being entered?

I am having a severe attack of the blonde moment tonight. Sorry.

lets discuss this on the other thread... we are getting WAY off topic. But any reviews entered enters you in the NEW contest. As noted its TWO different contests.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

This kid makes the baby in Dawn of the Dead look like a Cabbage Patch Kid.

I couldn't find the baby !   sad

I watched this a while ago (as most of you are aware) lol I really enjoyed it. It's slow paced, a thinker not wall to wall blood and endless insanity, it really does reel you in and I thought it was one of the best horror movies of '09 but again just my opinion smile

Meh wrote:

pepper have you submitted a review? smile

Nah, I've been told I am too verbose and that my editorials and reviews are an... "acquired taste". I haven't done a lot of writing since I left BD and Consumption Junction a few years ago. I just stick to making comments on the forums and wasting time like a good thread gargoyle.

I'm eating my own words here.... after finally seeing the movie I HAD to review it. Yes I give it a poor review, but please read my (lengthy) review to find out why I have issues with this film. Share your thoughts with me and also check out my Coraline review for a good film that deserves the high praise I give it. Hope to hear your comments, and as always you can send me personal messages through PM's if you feel your comments are not safe to post on the board. Look forward to hearing from you.

awesome! sounds like fun... though i hate new born mothers... think they know everything.. you just wanna slap em