Re: GRACE : blood thirsty infant eats mom?!

ZOMBlE wrote:

awesome! sounds like fun... though i hate new born mothers... think they know everything.. you just wanna slap em

Perhaps "Antichrist" is the film for you then. Has lots of misogynistic over and undertones.

Finally got my review done for Grace.  Ithink it will be a love it or hate it type movie but I enjoyed it. 

http://www.horror-movies.ca/reviews.php?id=7159

Just read your review J and agree on everything you say. Much like my review it really touched on what I believed of the movie. Nice to know I am not the only one who loved Ladd's performance smile

Awesome review though wink

Going to pick up this movie, won't be out til sept 15th though.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Just read your review J and agree on everything you say. Much like my review it really touched on what I believed of the movie. Nice to know I am not the only one who loved Ladd's performance smile

Awesome review though wink

Yeah, Ladd was great.  I went to the Grace panel at LA Fango and she was there talking about the role being mentally tough on her because she really immersed herself in the role and what she would do for Grace.  She doesnt have kids so she studied friends who had babies and learned all she could about being a protective mother.  I'd say she did some damn fine research

I just watched this film last night- Finally...  CREEPY !!!   the poor nipples on that woman !!!

I'm going to watch this movie tonight.
I'll post my thoughts on it tomorrow.

^ Have you watched the movie yet Morgueykangaroo? ^

bought this on Blu-ray the other day but waiting for my October horror movie marathon to watch it.