Topic: Unused Trailer For Halloween 2

It seems like we are always picking apart trailers and TV spots. Oddly it always seems like the foreign trailers usually turn out the best. Well once again I think we were robbed from seeing the best trailer for this film I have seen yet. B-D got a h...

Read More : Unused Trailer For Halloween 2

Re: Unused Trailer For Halloween 2

Wow. I have to say I might be telling my boss I need the 28th off for real after that.

wow after seeing THAT trailer.. I am for sure going to be at the theaters on Aug 28th  ... puts a whole differrent spin on things.. I thought the other trailers were boring and I wasn't planning on watching the movie.. now I am

Wow.  I seriously liked that trailer alot.

Thats by far the best trailer for H2. I can't wait unitl Aug. 29th.(I have to work the 28th.)

Im a lil brain dead but what is that song in the trailer its been bugging me all day!

WHOA that trailer sealed it for me.:P

Wow that was by far the best H2 trailer yet

I'm speechless! I mean, I really like the official trailer, but this is far greater..

it played for only 1 second for me

That was cool, but why did I have to put my birthdate on a trailer that was rated "For all audiences"?

That only fueled my anticipation. I cannot wait to see this film on Friday!!! Halloween is the best slasher series IMO.

yes amazing trailer I might even watch it. smile