Topic: 90s horror poll

Excuse the list if its not a lot of classics there, wasn't a lot of good movies in the 90s, some that I didn't include are Cemetary Man,Sixth Sense sequels to the classic slasher flicks and so on.

Mine is obiviously "Silence of the Lambs" but my favorite asian film "Audition" is 2nd.

Re: 90s horror poll

Silence of the Lambs will out live them all.

Has to be " Candy Man " I mean Tony Todd? you can't go wrong.

Army Of Darkness.....I used to work at Suncoast Motion Pictures and that is the movie I put in so it would show up on all the tv screens hee hee hee.

I picked scream and then army of darkness

I'm going with Army of Darkness

Army of Darkness. "Hail to the King, baby!"

I voted for Scream cause it brought back the slasher era.

Silence of the Lambs..anyone see Hannibal Rising? I heard it was suppose to be really good.

MindFuk wrote:

Silence of the Lambs..anyone see Hannibal Rising? I heard it was suppose to be really good.

It was good not better than Lambs or Dragon though, Gaspard Ulliel made this film to me without him this would have been a stinker, I wish they would have given his character more though than just revenge I think he could have pulled it off, he looks to me like he has a lot of depth in his acting ability.

goldenwarrior wrote:
MindFuk wrote:

It was good not better than Lambs or Dragon though, Gaspard Ulliel made this film to me without him this would have been a stinker, I wish they would have given his character more though than just revenge I think he could have pulled it off, he looks to me like he has a lot of depth in his acting ability.

yah, alot of talk I heard was about how he had the perfect "creeper" look, and was perfect for that roll. Guess I'll have to see this.

I went with Scream.

I like a lot of the films on the list but don't feel comfortable calling all of them horror movies.

Army of Darkness is great but it's too funny for me to take seriously as horror.

army of darkness

i voted for
Army of Darkness
Scream
From Dusk Till Dawn
& Misery

Misery all the way, although I haven't seen Army of Darkness yet hmm

Scream. I never got into Silence of the Lambs.

Seven. Fincher is an awesome director. The vibe of the movie is awesome.