Topic: 80s Zombie poll

I figure I make this poll more even by taking out the obvious choices of Return and Day of the Dead.

Night of the Creeps might be the favorite here but I am a big fan of "The Beyond" and thats my choice with Lifeforce a close second and yes I know that movies was about space vampires but it had zombies in it as well, I wanted to include Trancers and a couple more but its only a 10 selection poll smile

Re: 80s Zombie poll

Re-Animator.

Haven't seen The Beyond yet.  Lifeforce I don't think is a zombie film...it has folks turned into space vampires...but thats an argument for another time.

Hated Burial Ground...the only one that sticks out....is Re-Animator.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Re-Animator.

Haven't seen The Beyond yet.  Lifeforce I don't think is a zombie film...it has folks turned into space vampires...but thats an argument for another time.

Hated Burial Ground...the only one that sticks out....is Re-Animator.

Cool I love a good debate, I wasn't talking about the original 3 space Vampires I was referring when they turned most of the people in London they looked like Zombies to me.

But anyways I liked"The Beyond" a lot it was made in Louisiana and had this creepy feel to it here is the Trailer I think its Fulci's finest film.

Hands down it has to be "The Dead Next Door" A great ultra low budget film that I really think should be on the same level as films like "The Evil Dead".

The Dead Next Door. Pretty decent for an almost non-existent budget.

Night Of The Creeps

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2007-03-07 05:29:23)

I went with "The Dead Next Door".  A couple of kids out of high school making a zombie flick.  That sold it for me.

Burial Ground cause Peter Bark has to be the ugliest actor I have ever seen plus the gore was good and the film was cheesy as hell.

I voted for Reanimator, Night of the Creeps , City of the Living Dead

ReAnimator

I know golden...but imo the people resurrected like people resurrect when they become vampires..only this time they come back as husks.

I have yet to see The Dead Next Door.  Been tempted to buy it but always put it back.  Worth a buy? 

And isn't Video Dead the movie with the kid who converts some game light gun into killing zombies or am I thinking of something else?

ok who voted for the Beyond besides me?  that movie is awesome I like to hear your thoughts.