Topic: The Wolfman Official Trailer Is Here!

Finally after what has seemed like an eternity the trailer for The Wolfman has finally made its way online. The verdict? This movie looks seriously bad ass. There is some glimpses of an insane transformation scene. Well enough babbling. Check out the...

Read More : The Wolfman Official Trailer Is Here!

Re: The Wolfman Official Trailer Is Here!

It looks really cool and that the story goes off in its own direction than following directly the original film.  I was hesitant over Joe Johnston directing, but it looks very solid. 

Can't wait.

Seriously Badass!!!!

It looks great!  Awesome casting choices and the cinematography looks amazing.  My only nit-picky critique would have to be the transformation scene in the trailer.  I'm a little weary of the CG effects...because let's face it...nothing tops the practical transformation scene in "American Werewolf in London."  Rick Baker should have kept it old school tongue  It was a quick shot so I might be seeing it wrong...Hugo Weaving looks like a badass!!

Last edited by laura android (2009-08-20 12:05:13)

Looks really good... at least the list of actors in it is top notch.

Just as long as a group of great looking teens don't go camping, or for a weekend getaway. I'll be down with it.

Awesome.:)
It had me hooked at the clawed hand a couple of seconds into the trailer.

I so can't wait!  The trailer looks better than I thought it would... It is badass, with a badass cast and crew.

Oh my! Oh MY!!

In terms of horror there has not been much this year to sate my appetite. I've either been disappointed or bleh towards many films and this was the only film I have expressed a real interest in and damn it has laid all my fears to rest!

Benicio Del Toro looks his fathomable self, the gothic settings, the luxurious costumes and dark blend looks delicious. The effects looked ok, it's hard to take a line and say they are bad/ good when we've yet to see the final article and the entire story just seems steeped in a raw richness that I think will suit the movie well.

Am I looking forward to this?? Hell yes!!! big_smile

The Wolf Man's been teasing horror fans for some time now.  Finally we have trailer and it looks awesome especially the wolfman but why not I hear Rick Baker is doing the make-up effects. This could be the best Universal Monster remake yet. We'll have to wait and see.

I have been looking forward to this and now having seen the trailer it's just whetted my appetite even more! i'm glad they are not setting it in modern day. it looks like it's a combination of the original story and some new stuff. can't always go by trailers but this could be great!:)

I hope they use minimal cgi, and don't skimp out and make it pg13. Other than that looks great!!!

You know what wolfie? everytime I see this thread I think to myself  " Since when did wolfie become a gypsy" lol:lol:

^^ Don't listen to the evil one Wolfy, we love you wink

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

^^ Don't listen to the evil one Wolfy, we love you wink

thanks BTK hun but i'll let you into a secret, i know Macho loves me as well really!:)

lol Just don't let him near you with his stick, that's one evil stick lol and hey! who couldn't love an adorable, furry guy like you wink

YAHOOO!!!  That looks GORGEOUS!!  I am so excited.  I have been waiting for freaking ever for this.  Werewolves are my favorite sub-genre (which explains my animal attraction to all things Wolfie wink  ) and I have been hurting for a really good one of late.  Look how beautiful it is!  YAY!!!

moviemaven wrote:

YAHOOO!!!  That looks GORGEOUS!!  I am so excited.  I have been waiting for freaking ever for this.  Werewolves are my favorite sub-genre (which explains my animal attraction to all things Wolfie wink  ) and I have been hurting for a really good one of late.  Look how beautiful it is!  YAY!!!

uh oh i'm gonna flatline again beeeeeeeppppppp:D:P nurse nurse  show me those boobies again!!:P

HAHA You poor thing.  Didn't you read the sign that warns those with heart conditions NOT to ride this ride.  tongue

Here you go wolfie these should get you up on your feet in no time  (.)(.)

moviemaven wrote:

HAHA You poor thing.  Didn't you read the sign that warns those with heart conditions NOT to ride this ride.  tongue

i just follow you around like a puppy dog mavey wolf whistle, eyes bulge heart pounding out my chest hoooowwwwwwllll beeeepppp!:P

HAHA I love making pics with symbols.  Check this out:

(.)(.)
  ) (
(  Y )

You have to connect the blanks but I think it's cool.  I have dirtier ones, too.  smile

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Here you go wolfie these should get you up on your feet in no time  (.)(.)

thanks machy a bit small but the thought was there! see you do love me a little bit dont' cha?:D

Of course they're small I'm a bloke. What did you expect from man boobs? Jordan? lol:lol::lol:

moviemaven wrote:

HAHA I love making pics with symbols.  Check this out:

(.)(.)
  ) (
(  Y )

You have to connect the blanks but I think it's cool.  I have dirtier ones, too.  smile

i like dirty.! i often in my werewolf state go rolling in cow pats it's good for your fur you know!;)

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Of course they're small I'm a bloke. What did you expect from man boobs? Jordan? lol:lol::lol:

he he:lol: