Topic: Friday the 13th poll

Since I could only have 10 films I left out what I thought to be the wort film if it is your favorite just post about Jason goes to hell.

I liked Part 2 the best....The pillow sack is classic old school and the movie itself was surrounded around controversy to this day as to who really played Jason..Warrington and Steve are still debating it, add to the mix the chase scene at the end and never a dull moment in my opinnion.

and this is Jason at his finest,before the hockey mask..a raw Jason if you will like Amy Steel said basically a child trapped in a mans body.

Amy Steel is a fav of mine, part 4 a close 2nd.

Re: Friday the 13th poll

I had to go with New Blood b/c that one was always my favorite just b/c the girl in the movie was pretty much like Carrie and my favorite scene was the one where she used her powers on Jason and made his mask so tight on his face that it popped right off of his face showing his deformed face.

Oh and by the way Golden you forgot to add Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I had to go with New Blood b/c that one was always my favorite just b/c the girl in the movie was pretty much like Carrie and my favorite scene was the one where she used her powers on Jason and made his mask so tight on his face that it popped right off of his face showing his deformed face.

Oh and by the way Golden you forgot to add Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday.

Did you read my post?  I mentioned why and it was because I thought it was the worst film and I could only list 10.

Has to be the first one although I really liked Part 4 & 8 as well

The original F13 flick is my fave and my 3 fave horror film of all time behind Halloween and Jaws. Mrs. Voorhees character was great and just so psychotic.

In order
these are the one i voted for
1 The Final Chapter
2 Freddy vs Jason
3 Jason x
4 Friday 13 Part 3
5 Friday 13th part  2
6 Friday 13  th part 6
7 Jason goes to hell

the one i don't like
8  Friday 13th
9 Friday 13th part 7 (i did not like this at all)

i have yet to see part 5 & 8

Last edited by BASSI (2007-03-07 19:26:44)

i went with jason lives. but it was a hard choice between that and part 8

#1 Rules...it was innovative, cheap to make, and the first to depict killings the way it did. It Rules and without it there would be no #2, 3, 4, 10!

The First One Of Course!that Started All The Other Ones!jason Takes Manhattan Was Mad Corny!!!

well apparently i voted for Jason X, but I meant to vote for Jason Takes Manhattan. Freddy vs Jason was good..does that count as both a Freddy and a Jason movie?

Part 2. The first appearance of Jason...

SeasonsInBlood wrote:

Part 2. The first appearance of Jason...

Ari Lehman might not agree with you, but I agree part 2 was the best.

I had to go with The New Blood because it was the first appearance of Kane Hodder who, in my opinion, was the best Jason.

I went with Jason Lives. It was the first one I saw and I still love it.