Topic: YES!!! Jensen Ackles to star in Resident Evil 4

I just read in my Supernatural mag that Jensen Ackles is set to play Leon S. Kennedy in Resident Evil 4!!
oh yeah wink

Re: YES!!! Jensen Ackles to star in Resident Evil 4

Sorry. I don't even know who Jenses Ackles is!:)

*gasp*

*drools* *drools* *drools* Not sure how he will do, but who cares. A Jensen Ackle/ Milla Jovovich sandwich treat!! I am in paradise wink

Cannot wait for this film big_smile

never heard of her. is jensen ackles a man or a woman?

Last edited by Ash's missing hand (2009-08-27 09:40:10)

This is Jensen Ackles (also the main lead in My Bloody Valentine 3D) (2009)

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1378/62939289.jpg

never seen it cause i haven't found the 2-d version of it yet. sad

ah it's no biggie. wink He's been around in small bit roles in the past like in Smallville, Dark Angel etc.  But that's the man starring in this movie big_smile

Now I really can't wait for this movie *sigh* wink big_smile

*keeps jumping up and down making noise unable to make words*

Wh-a-a-a-a-t ????   **GASP**   Jensen Ackles ??  as Leon ????  be still my pounding heart !!!!!!!!

^^^^^^

Agree!!

Bugger!  Now I'm going to have to watch it! sad  lol

Hopefully he will be slowly eaten by zombie dogs. tongue

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Hopefully he will be slowly eaten by zombie dogs. tongue

As long as he's naked when it happens, that works for me! wink

Yay! Another great looking actor with no dramatic skills who coasts by on charm and aesthetics. Hurray! Hurrah! Woo Hoo! Another reason I won't be watching this failed franchise limp through another 90 minute CGI fest. Oh well, the giddy fangirls can sit their and soak their panties. That is all it takes to get bad movies made these days. Appeal to the lowest common denominator and it shall be financed by some producer.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Yay! Another great looking actor with no dramatic skills who coasts by on charm and aesthetics. Hurray! Hurrah! Woo Hoo! Another reason I won't be watching this failed franchise limp through another 90 minute CGI fest. Oh well, the giddy fangirls can sit their and soak their panties. That is all it takes to get bad movies made these days. Appeal to the lowest common denominator and it shall be financed by some producer.

Agreed.

I personnaly thought that Jensen was great in his role in Bloody Valentine but it's my personnal opinion

I could say the same for half the actresses men like in movies.

It's preference. He may be a pretty face but I've watched enough to know he's not one dimensional and can pull off a role when he tries. It's easy to put someone into one catagory but he does have more going beneath the surface so I think he could do the movie justice. And whatever people think of him, I will give him the chance in this smile I'm not picky that way.

If it is any consolation Milla can't act her way out of a paper bag either.

I do miss Oded Fehr though he WAS a great actor.

I just think it's rather funny I made a post about my preference in a horror movie is acting and everyone said it doesn't matter a damn in a horror, so why does that term seem to be contradicting itself in this thread?

I'm just wondering.

RE: I know Resident Evil is pure hokum fun but sometimes deep and meaningful is just too much in a day, so I respect it for being OTT and stupid, lol that def. appeals to me! big_smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:
Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Agreed.

Agreed... but I'll still watch it just to see if he takes his shirt off.  lol

Jensen will make the perfect Leon (my fave character in the game)
and yes this fangirl WILL have soaked panties watching Resident Evil 4....EVVVIIIILLLL:P:lol:

For those of us who have been playing the RE games since the original PlayStation, and even on the later platforms as graphics got better. Jensen is very much the LIVE action person to take that role. He has much more than just looks, and if you need proof then check out tonight's season 5 premiere of "Supernatural" on the CW.

I'll be holding a viewing party and be available LIVE via twitter, here is my handle: 4EverJohnnyBoy.

Feel free to follow me there and join in on the chatter. big_smile

I don't know why, but ever since I found out this guy was uncircumcised in an interview I don't mind him as much. Nice to know I'm not the only stunningly gorgeous (hahahaha) intact man out there.